CHAPTER 48(M)

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD..

THIRD PERSON POV

'' We shouldn't do it, Tae.''

The sentence itself made Taehyung's blood to boil. he wanted to shout in frustration. he was already hard and Jungkook is talking about stopping in the middle.

'' Why? am I not attractive enough?'' He asked irritatedly and Jungkook chuckled.

'' That's the most absurd thing, You are the most sexy person for me, baby.'' Jungkook assured and Taehyung huffed in annoyance.

'' Then what is the problem?'' The pink haired boy asked and Jungkook leaned in to place a long kiss on Taehyung's forehead which calmed down the boy a little. But damnit, he was still hard.

'' I don't want to hurt you, baby. You are not ready for it.''

'' That's bullshit.''

'' Do you think so?... Don't blame me later, Okay?'' Jungkook warned playfully making Taehyung pout.

''I am a big boy now... am not your little taetae anymore... I know what I am asking for.'' Taehyung said confidently making Jungkook to look at him amusingly.

'' Really? Then tell me too, what are you asking for, baby?...Tell me what you actually wants.'' Jungkook asked smirking and Taehyung blushed. Shit.. how is he going to say that out loud.

''Just get up if you don't wanna continue. I have things to do.'' Taehyung said angrily as he pushed Jungkook off of him but the ravenette didn't even budge....what does he eat....rocks?

'' Where are you going, Tae?.. First tell me what you want me to do?'' Jungkook asked, holding both of his hands in his one hand as the other hand supported his balance.

''No-Nothing....leave me.''

'' That's not what you were saying a few seconds ago.'' Jungkook teased and the pink haired boy couldn't stop himself from blushing.

'' You are so mean...''

'' I know baby...but I don't wanna hurt you.''

'' But I am ready.''

'' Are you sure?... I don't want you to take any wrong decision.'' Jungkook again asked and Taehyung nodded.

'' I want it, Kookie.I want you.'' Taehyung whispered making a beautiful smile to curve up on Jungkook's beautiful lips and Taehyung felt proud to be the reason behind it. He will do anything to see him smiling like this.

'' Fuck, Tae...you don't know from how long I was waiting for it.'' Jungkook said happily and stood up on his feet, leaving Taehyung lying on the couch dumbfounded.....what the fuck just happened?

The pink haired boy gasped in surprise when Jungkook scooped him in his arms and carried the pink haired boy to their bedroom in bridal style like he don't weight anything.

Jungkook threw the pink haired boy onto the bed, making him yelp in surprise. The ravenette didn't waste his time and immediately went towards his feet. He kissed Taehyung's feet sensually, making the pink haired boy close his eyes.

Jungkook did the same to the other feet and started moving upwards. He kissed on every place on his smooth legs, not leaving any inch of the skin untouched. He moved his hands up his legs, his mouth going towards Taehyung's inner thighs.

The ravenette sucked the smooth silky skin on Taehyung's inner thigh, creating his own piece of art on that empty canvas of Taehyung's leg. The pink haired boy took a sharp breathe when Jungkook's mouth went dangerously close to his crotch area but Jungkook didn't even touched him there.