CHAPTER 16

Ever since my heart met you,

you've been all over my dreams.....

sometimes as a memory, sometime as my breathe.

_________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

A week went in a blur for Taekook after two or should I say three souls were broken mess. They spend the whole week together as Taehyung wanted to have his best friend all to himself so Jimin spend his week with Hobi who showed him around Daegu while Bogum went to Busan for some business meeting he couldn't avoid.

The day after the engagement, Taehyung found Jungkook sleeping throughout the afternoon and when he woke up, a searing headache made him groan. An overprotective Taehyung called the family doctor immediately and he kept massaging his forehead until the medicine didn't kicked in.

Days after that were memorable for both of them.

Today, they decided to reorganise their garden. They both started working by placing the flower pots to a place where they receive a direct sunlight.

'' Kookie....do you remember how we used to always reorganise the garden because the position of plants didn't use to seem perfect to us?'' Taehyung asked picking up one pot and placing it at another spot.

''Yes...and you always used to order me around as to where to place which pot because you were too weak to lift a little weight.'' Jungkook teased him and Taehyung pouted.

'' That's not true. I used to order you because you were the one who used to say that I am a princess.'' Taehyung offended.

'' You are still a princess, Tae....my precious princess.'' Jungkook replied continuing his work and Taehyung blushed ferociously.

'' Am I?''

'' Of course... what should I do to make you happy, your highness?'' Jungkook said sitting on his knees and offering the whole pot of rose plant to the pink haired boy who giggled at the ravenette's dramatic actions.

'' How about an Ice-cream?'' How can Taehyung let go of such a tempting offer.

'' We are not in some ice-cream parlour, Tae.'' Jungkook rolled his eyes dramatically as he stood up and placed the rose plant on the ground.

'' Its okay...you can treat me later.'' Taehyung offered and Jungkook made a thinking face.

'' Will see...'' He replied and the pink haired boy hit him lightly on his bicep.

'' Kookie...you remember how we used to spray water on each other and then go inside with all the mud sticked to our clothes and how Jin Hyung used to scold us....?'' Taehyung asked still standing and watching Jungkook doing all the work.

'' Not WE, Tae......It was YOU who used to start the game and then Jin Hyung used to pull MY ears for that. I was the innocent one here.'' Jungkook complained and Taehyung giggled.

'' Because it was you who used to take all the blame to show how great you are. I never asked you to defend me.'' the pink haired boy argued back.

'' Yes, because I was and still am weak for your puppy eyes. You don't need to ask me to defend you, your eyes can do all the work.'' Jungkook replied back.

'' That seems to be your problem, not mine.'' Taehyung replied and Jungkook raised his eyebrow questioningly.

'' You have become so full of yourself...haven't you, Angel?'' Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

'' Whatever...but those were amazing days.'' The pink haired boy replied and the ravenette agreed to him by nodding his head.

''Yup....I miss those days....'' Jungkook sighed.