CHAPTER 43

THIRD PERSON POV-

Jungkook was walking angrily out of the mansion but he stopped in his tracks when Bogum called him from behind. The ravenette immediately wiped his tears and turned around with a blank face. He clenched his fists when he saw a smirk on Bogum's face.

'' Hey Jungkook...I was looking for you. Where were you going?'' Bogum asked coming closer, smugness visible on his face. Jungkook didn't felt the need to answer him.

'' Are you crying, Jungkookie?....Aww....don't be sad. I will take good care of your best friend.'' Bogum teased provoking Jungkook who gritted his teeth and looked angrily at Bogum with his fists still clenched tightly making his knuckles pale.

'' You are Tae's best man...right?....and I am so excited for the moment where you will take him to me and give his hands in mine.'' Bogum smirked circling Jungkook who stood glued to the ground. He was trying not to let out all of his anger on Bogum but looks like Bogum don't want that.

'' I want to see your face when Taehyung accept me as his husband. How funny it will be to look at you when I will place a ring of my name on his finger for the rest of our lives?....Where did all that confidence went now?.....does the cat got your tongue?'' Bogum asked now standing in front of the ravenette who was fuming in anger by now.

''Bogum, Don't.'' Jungkook warned.

'' Don't what?...Huh?...I know you can't do anything. Keep your eyes open when I kiss h-''His sentence was cut short by a hard punch that directly hit his nose, making Bogum a little dizzy for a moment. He saw black spots in front of his eyes and his legs wobbled.

Jungkook looked at him angrily.

'' Don't mess with me. It will be good for you.'' Jungkook spat the words harshly but Bogum was too focused on balancing himself and getting out of his dizzy state. he can't afford to black out now.

Jungkook's muscular strength is no Joke.

'' One more thing, you can marry him, but he will never love you.'' Jungkook said the last word and left the house, not caring what happens here tonight. He has enough of all of it.

Bogum looked at his retreating back, his hand going to hold his aching nose. He flinched when he felt something liquid coming out of his nose.

Now he will have to marry with a bleeding nose?

And Bogum was regretting provoking Jungkook.

The time came when the Priest announced the starting of the ceremony. Bogum walked to the altar after his best man, with a bandage on his nose. The flower girl followed them and finally, the ring bearer entered. They all took their place on the altar and waited for Taehyung to come. Jin went to look for Jungkook but he was nowhere to be found. He tried to ask Jimin who replied negatively.

It was Taehyung's turn to come to the altar but Jungkook was going to bring him here. When no one founded the ravenette, Jin decided to do it himself.

He went to Taehyung's room to see a gloomy Taehyung sitting on the chair like his soul has left his body. Jin thought that it was because he was nervous for the marriage but something felt wrong. He shrugged the negative feeling and took Taehyung with him.

Everyone looked at the handsome groom when Taehyung walked to the altar with Jin. Even with slightly puffy eyes and a running nose ( sorry, he can't control it.), he was looking like an angel who has came to earth by a mistake. Bogum smiled widely and came forward to receive him.

Jin placed Taehyung's hand in Bogum's and went to stand beside Namjoon who smiled at him and held his hand.

Jimin and Ara were so worried. Jimin wanted to go after Jungkook but he didn't. May be Taehyung change his mind and need his help?...So he was standing there, biting his teeth and waiting for some miracle to happen.