CHAPTER 24

Double update....coz am just happy.

Third Person POV

The two waiters came back with the order and served it on the table. By looking at the way they were doing their work, it seemed like they were new in this job. When placing a dish on the table, Jungkook's hand hit the glass and if Bogum was not quick to catch it, the glass would have shattered into millions of tiny pieces.

''Ooppss...I am sorry, s-sir.'' Jungkook apologised giving a fake apologetic look. How badly Jungkook wanted to just pick that glass and hit it on Bogum's head, but he restrained himself as he need to be calmed at the moment if he wants things to go as he had planned.

'' Ah, yes sir, please forgive him. This idiot is just an extra bit clumsy sometimes.'' Jimin apologised glaring towards the ravenette who glared at him back for calling him an idiot.

Meet me outside, you little mochi....then I will tell you, who is the real stupid.

Jungkook could only think inside his mind but what he was not expecting was his inner rival voice inside his head which appeared after so long and that too, at the very wrong time.

Why does you need to meet him outside to decide that...its already very clear who the real stupid is.

The mocking voice made him extra frustrated but he clenched his fists to control himself from bursting out.

'' It-its okay...happens sometimes. Don't worry.'' Bogum smiled and Jimin looked at him greatfully.

'' Thank you for understanding, sir. You are very sweet.'' Jimin thanked him with an extra sweet smile while Jungkook's focus went to his angel who was sitting on his chair, a bit uncomfortable and fiddling with his fingers, A habit he does when he is nervous.

'' Thank you.'' Bogum replied in a dismissive tone, clearly indicating that he wants both of them out so that he can be alone with his fiancé but the two stubborn waiters kept standing there with sickening sweet smiles. Jimin and Jungkook, both stood between Taehyung and Bogum on opposite sides, facing each other.

Bogum looked at Jungkook with questioning eyes and the ravenette returned his questioning look, although he clearly understood but they both acted like they don't know what Bogum was signalling them about.

Bogum took a deep breathe, looked at the pink haired boy with a smile and looked back to Jungkook and then towards the door, signalling the ravenette to go out and leave them alone. Jungkook followed his gaze, smirked internally yet kept an innocent face.

'' Is there something out there, sir?'' Jungkook asked and Bogum facepalmed himself.

What did you think, Bubblegum... that I will leave you alone with my baby? Never in this life...

Bogum coughed fakely, giving a smile to the pink haired boy again who smiled back awkwardly.

'' Ahm...N-No...You guys can leave now, I will call you if we need something.'' Bogum clearly said when he couldn't control himself anymore and Jimin pouted dramatically.

'' But sir, we are you waiters for the night. We are strictly advised to take care of your every need. We can't leave you alone.'' Jimin replied in a professional tone and Bogum rolled his eyes.

'' Its okay... You guys can go, I will surely call you if we needed something.'' Bogum again said, a bit frustration evident in his voice.

'' Our boss will fire us if we left you alone and I can't afford losing my job, sir.'' Jungkook was stubborn. He was not going to leave them alone. Bogum gets a little more frustrated and gave a tight lipped smile to the ravenette.