CHAPTER 49(M)

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Third person POV

THREE AND A HALF MONTH LATER-

Jungkook came out of the washroom and showered. His eyes fell on a sleeping Taehyung's cutely wrapped in a blanket making its his safety cocoon, a soft pout on his lips as his cheek was smashed against the soft blanket. The ravenette smiled to himself and went to place a kiss on his temple lightly.

Our six moths together.....I can't wait for the evening.

He thought to himself and stood up to go towards the closet.

''K-Kookie'' A sleepy voice of Taehyung came from behind and the ravenette turned to look at him. He smiled widely when he saw the pink haired boy sitting on the bed and rubbing his eyes with his one fist cutely while the other hand went to hold the blanket close to his chest to hide his bare body. Jungkook smiled proudly when his eyes fell on the dark purple hickeys scattered all over Taehyung's neck and collar bones.

Good job, Jungkook.

'' Good morning, baby.'' Jungkook greeted and came to sit beside Taehyung.

'' Morning.'' Taehyung replied shortly and Jungkook's fingers went to remove the hairs that were falling on Taehyung's face and hiding his beautiful amber eyes.

'' How are you feeling?''

'' As always....sore.'' The pink haired boy replied obviously making the ravenette chuckle.

'' You are laughing?... You know how much it hurts every time I try to sit?'' The pink haired boy asked offendedly making Jungkook smile again.

'' That's not my fault though....Its you who always wants me to go harder......You will feel better after taking a hot bath. I have arranged everything in the bathroom....Don't forget to take the painkillers...okay?'' He teased and the pink haired boy could glare only. Jungkook is right, he is the one who always ask him for it.

'' And what about your obsession with my boobies?....You never leave them until they are swollen. You know how much it hurts?'' Taehyung retorted back.

'' I am sorry, baby...they are just so cute that I can't stop myself and overall, I like them this way.'' Jungkook pointed towards the swollen flesh on Taehyung's chest, removing the blanket and the pink haired boy blushed.

'' Pervert!!''

'' But you love that side of mine.'' Jungkook replied making the pink haired boy smile.

'' Enough now, Don't you have to go today?'' The pink haired boy asked expectantly.

'' I can stay if you let me play with those.'' Jungkook pointed towards Taehyung's chest making Taehyung agape.

'' Yah, you pervert.''

'' Only for you Baby.'' The ravenette said chuckling as he stood up to go towards his closet. Taehyung looked at his bare back for a moment.

'' Kookie...''

''Yeah baby?'' Jungkook asked taking out his clothes which he is gonna wear to his office today.

'' You know what it is today?''

Jungkook definitely understands what Taehyung was talking about but he acted like he don't know anything.

He went to pick up his phone from the night stand and unlocked it.

'' Its Thursday, sweetheart....Why?'' He asked making the most innocent face and Taehyung stopped himself from facepalming.