CHAPTER 25

THIRD PERSON POV-

''Kook...stop.'' Jimin tried to stop the ravenette but it was too late.

Jungkook stomped towards Bogum angrily with the decision of beating him to the pulp but all of his plans crashed down when his feet tangled in the doormat somehow and he ended up on his butt harshly. A sharp yelp left his mouth at the harsh hit on his booty.

Bogum and Taehyung flinched at the sound of his falling and they both pulled from each other quickly. and all the three boys including Jimin, Taehyung and Bogum looked at him wide eyes. Jungkook cursed and tried to stand up but fall down again. He looked towards Taehyung whose mouth was open ajar and eyes wide in surprise.

The hurt expression on Jungkook's face and the condition in which he was lying on the floor made Taehyung to burst out in laughter. Everyone looked at him in confusion but Taehyung kept laughing like he is never getting the chance to laugh again. ( that is seriously me.....once my sister fell down on her butt and me and my aunt started laughing instead of helping her up.....the sight was really very hilarious....😇)

Jungkook pouted. He wanted to complain that his angel is laughing at him when he is lying there in pain but he couldn't so he compromised with a visible pout on his lips. Jimin, who was also standing there in shock, started laughing along with the pink haired boy. The two soulmates were laughing so hard that tears started to roll down their cheeks as their stomach started hurting from laughing too much.

Jungkook gave up on standing up and waited for both of them to stop but the time didn't came so he rolled his eyes, stand up somehow, cursed loudly, dusted his pants to clean the dust and walked outside without saying anything not looking at anyone.

Jimin followed him, leaving a laughing Taehyung and a still shocked yet surprised Bogum standing inside.

'' Shut the fuck up, Chim.'' Jungkook scoffed angrily and it only fuelled to the fire as Jimin started laughing even more. Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest and looked at the shorter boy narrowly but Jimin didn't stop. He kept his giggles going on so Jungkook unfolded his hands and looked somewhere else, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Everything was really very embarrassing for the ravenette.

'' Hahaha.....Kook....You are.... haha'' Jimin tried to say something but his laughter didn't let him. Jungkook waited for him to stop and what looked like an eternity, Jimin's laughter reduced to some periodic chuckles.

'' Great stunt you did there, Kook....Amazing.'' Jimin teased him and Jungkook became even more angry.

'' Will you just shut up?''

'' No''

'' You are impossible, Chim.''

'' But you are incredible, Kook.....Enough of it, Chim....I can't see all this happening in front of my eyes......'' Jimin mimicked Jungkook making him look at Jimin narrowly but it didn't stopped the shorter boy from speaking further. '' What you did to stop that...went there in full form and just fell down on your bum?....OMIGOD, I never thought you were so much intelligent.''

'' That was an accident.''

'' Quiet a funny accident......I thought you will go there, pull Bogum by his collar and hit his head on the wall repeatedly for touching your angel but what you did.....you literally embarrassed yourself in front of everyone.'' Jimin chuckled fuelling Jungkook's anger more.

'' Enough?'' asked the ravenette angrily.

'' Hmm..'' Jimin said nodding his head, still chuckling silently.

'' Shut up before I make you, that wont be good for you.'' Jungkook threatened and Jimin raised his eyebrow questioningly, stepping closer to Jungkook, making him hold his breathe.