CHAPTER 36

Third person POV

"That's not fair,Hyung.... You left me alone with that idiot. He eat up all of my brain." Jungkook compliant plopping down on the sofa.

They all have returned from the shopping and were quite tired so they didn't find it necessary to answer Jungkook's constant whinings.

" Did you actually had a brain before that..." Jimin asked teasingly making everyone chuckle.

" My upper floor is not empty... Like yours... " The obvious answer.

" But Kookie... You don't have to fight with Bogum hyung.. " Teahyung tried to say something more but Jungkook cut him.

'' What do you mean, Tae... He was insulting me and you are saying that I don't have to answer him?'' The ravenette asked offended and Taehyung immediately shook his head in denial.

''That's not what I was saying, Kookie...I was-''

'' What just?...Are you defending your fiancé?''

'' Wh- NO....when did I said that?...I was just saying that you wouldn't have to go separately if you hadn't fight with him..'' Taehyung explained himself.

'' You could have told that Bubblegum to shut up when he was insulting me. Then I wouldn't have to spoil my mood and waste my energy on him.'' Jungkook was a little jealous now....just a little bit, you know.

'' But Kookie..''

'' See....there is still a but present in your sentence. I don't wanna listen to anything. Am going.'' Jungkook stood up and quickly went to his room, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung standing there.

The pink haired boy looked towards Jimin helplessly and Jimin chuckled offending Taehyung.

'' Here I am helpless and you are laughing, that's not fair, Chim.'' Taehyung complaint making Jimin smile.

'' Don't worry about him. He is just a bit moody right now. He will come back to you eventually. He behaves like that sometimes...like he is on PMS.'' Jimin explained making Taehyung to smile too.

'' You know him so well...don't you?''

'' Not better than you...I think.'' Jimin replied standing up and picking up his shopping bags.

'' I know him better but Jiminie, you understands him better...'' Taehyung felt a little disappointed in himself while stating the obvious. How can someone else understand Jungkook better than him?

''I don't think so...Anyways, I am going to my room. Will see you later as I wanna rest a little.'' Jimin said patting Taehyung's shoulder who nodded his head understandingly.

Jimin left Taehyung standing in the living room again as Jin and Namjoon have already left to their room while Hobi had to go somewhere with Yoongi. The pink haired boy looked at his shopping bags for a little longer, thinking about things. He sighed defeatedly and picked them to go to his room.

After 20 minutes, Taehyung entered Jungkook's room cheerfully but his face showed confusion immediately when he didn't spot the ravenette in his room. He looked throughout the room and felt relaxed when he heard the water falling in the washroom. He understood that the ravenette was freshening up.

He sat there on Jungkook's bed, waiting for him to come out. His face lit up when the bathroom door opened and Jungkook came out, drying his hairs with the towel wearing a grey sweatpants low on his hips with his upper half bare making his fantastic abs on display for the pink haired boy to stare at. Taehyung wondered how can someone look so good even when wearing something as casual as that. Taehyung unknowingly licked his lower lip. Suddenly, the temperature in the room increased.