CHAPTER 19

Help me find my mistakes please!!

Third person POV

The bulky bouncers standing at the entrance of the night club intimidated the pink haired boy who tried to hid behind Jimin who was showing their ID's. They were granted the entry and Taehyung didn't wasted a second and walked inside hastily, hand tightly grabbing Jimin who followed him behind.

As soon as the two boys entered the building, Taehyung's nose scrunched at the intense smell of alcohol mixed with sweat. The loud thumping music forcing everyone's feet to just go with the flow and dance like crazy. The colourful neon lights were making the environment a little mysterious, an ocean of people bathing in the lights and dancing to the beats, not sparing any space to even breathe freely.

Taehyung looked around him in awe. The people freely making out leaning to the wall, on the dance floor, at the couches in the corner, the excited yelling where some people were taking body shots, the freely moving hands on almost bare bodies and the teasing grindings done by pressing the lower halves together as they danced made Taehyung surprised.

He was an innocent bean as Jin had never let him watch anything like that even in movies, neither he had any friend like Jimin in his life before now, who would corrupt his mind like he had done today. He was aware of the intimate relationships through the romantic novels but he was witnessing things like this for the first time in his real life.

Jimin spotted Jungkook and smirked to which the ravenette nodded his head in acknowledgment. Suddenly someone bumped into him and Jimin glared at him. The man noticed it and smirked to himself.

'' Hey Babyboy, you look hot when you are angry.'' The man commented and Jimin clenched his fists in anger.

'' Fuck off.'' Jimin yelled and the man looked at him amusedly.

'' Oh.... playing hard to get. I like it.'' The man commented again and Jimin rolled his eyes. The audacity.

'' Fuck off before I chop you dick and shove it upto your throat.'' Jimin warned and the man held his hands up in surrender. He was just looking for a one night stand, don't want any problem so he just walked away.

Taehyung, who was busy in taking in everything didn't noticed anything. His eyes stopped on a certain someone who was dancing with a pretty girl on the dance floor. He stilled in his movements and his eyes widen in realisation. He felt a pang in his heart.

In front of him was his fiancé, who claim to be in love with him, dancing while hugging the girl from behind, hands roaming along his perfect curves as he kissed on the bare skin of the girl's shoulder who continued to grind her ass to Bogum's crotch, making him moan at the friction.

Tears brimmed in the pink haired boy's eyes as he saw the person he was going to marry feeling someone other. He sure don't have feelings for Bogum but he wanted trust, respect and loyalty in this relationship. He always thought that time will make everything better and he will eventually start loving him but the scene in front of him made him doubt his decision.

Jungkook felt hurt after seeing the glossy eyes of his love, but he had to do it for them. He will have to make Taehyung realise that there can't be a relationship without love. It should always come first. He wanted to hug him and tell him that it all is just a bad moment and everything will turn out fine later, but he controlled himself. He can't stop himself from feeling a little happy for making Taehyung see all this, though he felt a little guilty for it.

Just a little more Baby...Then I will take all the pain away from your life.

Bogum, who had lost his senses to the alcohol didn't realise someone's gaze following his every move. He spun the girl around and pulled his closer to himself making the girl gasp at the sudden dominance. Bogum started kissing and biting her neck, making the girl let out pleasurable moans. From the corner of his eyes, Bogum caught the glimpse of the pink haired boy as he moved to the beats and he came back to his senses.