CHAPTER 23

When I saw you with my eyes closed, I found you in my breathes and my thoughts....

THIRD PERSON POV-

It was Saturday and as planned, Bogum was coming to pick up the pink haired boy for their first official date and Taehyung couldn't decide what to wear. So he decided to take help of his best friend, Jeon Jungkook.

The pink haired boy went to the ravenette's room but found no one. He became confused and went to living room but his best friend was nowhere in sight. He didn't wanted to but couldn't control his urges to notice that Jimin was also not anywhere. He became more than anxious so decided to ask Namjoon who was scrolling through the mails on his phone.

'' Hyung, Do you know where Kookie is?'' Namjoon chuckled at the pink haired boy's question.

'' Tae...If YOU don't know then I bet nobody knows where he is. He always tells you when he goes somewhere.'' Namjoon replied chuckling and Taehyung smiled weakly. Namjoon went back to his work and the pink haired boy got lost in his thoughts.

'' Kookie is not in his room, neither in living room and nor in the garden...that means he has gone out. Jimin is also nowhere...did they both went somewhere together?.....But where did they go?....Why didn't Kookie told me?...What's going on?....''

Taehyung felt a bit hesitated but asked nonetheless.

'' Jiminie must be with Hobi Hyung.....right Hyung?'' Taehyung bit his lower lip in anticipation.

'' Umm...that, I don't know. But Hobi has gone with his friends in the morning and according to what I remember, he didn't took Jimin with him. Actually he wanted to, but Jimin didn't go.'' Namjoon replied smiling and Taehyung nodded unsurely.

He went back to his room, thoughts all over the place. All the excitement of going on a date vanishing as the mind clouded with jealousy. He didn't wanted to hate Jimin, actually he can't hate Jimin ever as the boy is a very nice person but his jealousy was making him think of Jimin as a villain.

He took whatever he laid his eyes on out of the closet and got ready halfheartedly. He wanted to call the ravenette but scared to get the reply he didn't wanted to listen.

What if he said he is out with Jimin?....What if they both are on a date?....But Kookie can't hide that from him...can he?.... But he had promised him that he is the most important person in his life....he can't lie about that...can he?...No, Never. but where did they go?..... Why didn't his Kookie told him about going out?....

A train of thoughts was running in his mind and suddenly, he didn't wanted to go on the date anymore. His phone chimed with a notification announcing that Bogum was here to pick him up. He didn't felt the need to check himself in the mirror and went out.

Once inside the car, Taehyung got lost in his thoughts again making Bogum confused. The latter has smiled widely, complimented him like a good fiancé, gifted a bouquet of fresh lilies, opened the door for him and behaved all gentlemanly but Taehyung didn't seem to notice anything as he could only spare him a forced smile with a small 'thank you'.

Bogum kept stealing glances on a lost Taehyung. The pink haired boy was so excited about going on a date and he was whining to know where they were going earlier but now, he seem to not care about anything. When Bogum couldn't control himself anymore, he decided to speak.

'' Are you okay, Tae?''

'' Um...Y-yeah. I am fine.'' Taehyung replied giving a weak smile and Bogum nodded.

''I am so excited for today. Do you know where we are going?'' Bogum asked to carry on the conversation.

'' How will I know?...Had you told me anything?'' Taehyung couldn't control the rudeness in his answer. He was not in a mood to talk right now.