"Shawn, just choose." Cory told his best friend.

"I can't." Shawn said.

"Yes, you can. You did at lunch." Zoey said.

"When?" Shawn asked, looking confused.

"When you picked meat loaf instead of chicken." Zoey explained, gesturing to the food on his tray. "How did you do that?"

"Well, I couldn't decide, and then I figured you were getting chicken. So I figured if I changed my mind, I could have some of yours and Cory's." Shawn answered before he let out a gasp and looked up.

"She's back?" Cory asked, looking at where Shawn was looking at.

"How do you know when you're having an idea?" Shawn questioned.

••••

After lunch, Zoey sighed when Shawn was telling her and Cory about this crazy plan he had about dating both of them at the same time, well basically Cory goes out with one of them and if Shawn breaks up with one, he can get the other one. Zoey scoffed, knowing that this was not going to end well.

"You are a sick and twisted individual." Zoey said and Cory nodded in agreement.

"To you two. To me, I'm a visionary." Shawn said with a proud smile across his face.

"It can't work." Cory stated.

"It's bulletproof. I start dating one of the girls while you go out with the other one for me. That way she's off the market until I'm ready to date her." Shawn simply explained.

"What, you want me to keep her fresh until you're ready for her?" Cory questioned, looking at Shawn as if he was a crazy person. "What am I... Tupperware?"

"What else do you have to do?" Shawn asked.

"What do I have do?" Cory repeated as he pulled out a small notebook out of his jean pockets. "I'll have you know my calendar is chock-full."

"Of what?" Shawn questioned.

"Shooting hoops with Zoey." Cory answered.

Zoey scoffed. "In your dreams, Cor."

"So you're gonna do this for me." Shawn said to his best friend, placing his hands on his hips.

"Oh, obviously!" Cory exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air in defeat.

"All right, I'm going to go. Don't tell me anything." Zoey said to the boys before she walked away to her next class.

••••

On Friday night, Zoey decided to head over to Chubbies since her mother had work at the café. She walked down the stairs and noticed Cory sitting beside Linda in a booth talking to each other.

Zoey sat down on a stool and smirked, watching at how this plan would play out. She then snapped out of her thoughts when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, it was Shawn and Stacy.

"Oh, boy!" Cory exclaimed.

"What's the matter, Cory?" Linda asked.

"I... I was just thinking." Cory said hesitantly. "Did you know that Shawn is my friend?"

Linda smiled. "You're such a sweet guy, Cory. I love that." Zoey's mouth parted in shock when she watched Linda lean in and kissed Cory. She placed a hand up to her mouth, trying not to laugh at Cory's shocked expression. "I can't believe you just did that."

"I'm pretty shocked myself." Cory responded.

Zoey looked over to Shawn to see him giving Cory a thumbs up.