Episode 16 "The Titan on the Tracks" Part 1

Start from the beginning

I sigh and looked at Nelson, "I am sorry Nelson for my sisters words. She... you know." "It's alright Dr. Venus, you at least know my name." "Of course I do. Also when you all are done I made sure to have Jimmy drop something by for you guys when relax. I made sure to put each one of yours in a different box." "Thank you Dr. Venus. The crew will become excited when I tell them the news." "No problem, it's just my thanks for always helping us out." I waved him off as Booth then says, "You know what, while you were away, Dr. Goodman and Blueberry decided that there should be a head of forensics at the Jeffersonian. It never occurred to you to check in, huh?" "Why didn't Goodman or you hire me?" I was about to answer as Booth said it first, "Oh, my guess- people skills." "You know, I have people skills." "You didn't even know his name was Nelson. But because you luckily have Venus with you, she could cover up each statement you made. Odds are Cam knows his kids' names after meeting him once." I nod adding, "They are adorable." 

Booth looks at me, "You meet them?" I nod again, "Yes... I even left some presents for them as well." Temp then says, "A lot of jewelry. Male." I nod adding, "Thigh bone suggests he was tall. An I.D. bracelet." Temp adds, "It's good quality gold... slightly melted." I nod, "Too melted for a regular care fire. Do any of you see a skull?" Booth then says, "Blueberry, I'm not looking for a skull." I nod adding, "The burn damage in the body is more intense than I'd expect from a car fire, even if the fuel tank ruptured and was absolutely full at the time of impact." Booth asks, "Do you see anything on this car that isn't ruptured?" I was about to say as Dr. Saroyan calls out Booth, "Booth, three deaths in the first-class car." "Oh, homicide. That makes it my case." "One of them's a senator." Temp asks, "That makes a difference?" I nod as Booth says, "Facts of life, Bones." I sigh as I say, "Just when I become the temporary head Director of the Institution, I get this kind of job." Booth then says, "Congrates on your promotion... That suck this is your first case on your new title."

We are back on the platform as Temp was coming up as Angie says, "Apparently Cam is autopsying a senator." Hodgin then says, "A senator? Oh we're moving up in the world." "They have a past." "Cam and the senator?" I chuckle, "No Hodgins, Cam and Booth." "Oh." Angie nods adding, "Look how she touches his arm when he laughs." Hodgin adds as well, "You touch my arm when I laugh." "No, no, you touch me. It's a big difference." I chuckle and pat Hodgins back as booth comes up as well. "Okay, what do we got?" I start, "Male, 40's, approximately six-foot-seven, right handed." "Six-foot-seven?" I nod as he tries to turn the screen around but Temp stops him as she says, "Athlete in his youth. Right shoulder is worm from a repetitive motion." "Baseball pitcher maybe." 

I shake my head, "It's basketball." Angie then says, "Mm, six-foot-seven- it makes sense." Zack adds, "Every bone in his body is broken." Hodgins pipes in, "Dude, he got hit by a train. 'W-A-R.' It's all I can make out of one name. And then, 'Love, Brianna.' Dude!" Zack adds, "You're saying 'dude' way too much." Hodgin continues, "Forties, six-foot-seven, W-A-R, Brianna? This is Warren Lynch." Temp then asks, "Who's Warren Lynch?" Booth then says, "No way." Angie says, "Warren Lynch? Lynchpin International, Warren Lynch?" "Yeah." Cam then comes up as she says, "I am not telling the press that Warren Lynch killed Senator Paula Davis before we're completely certain." I nod as I take out Cams new badge and hand it to her, "This is your new badge, it is a bit different than others. It gives you more access to this side of the building and a bit more. But if you are unable to access a room or something isn't working just dial me up and I will fix it for ya." "Thank you."

Temp then says, "I know Senator Davis. I signed a book for her to give to her daughter." I nod adding, "I took care of her daughter once." Angie than says, "Oh, man, I love Paula Davis. She could have been president." Hodgins then adds, "Warren Lynch and Senator Davis killed in one accident? No way it's a coincidence." Cam then says, "Hey, Hodgepodge- all engines reverse. First, we identify beyond the shadow of a doubt, then we get paranoid." "I'm cool. As long as paranoia is on the schedule somewhere." I add, "You always make room for paranoia Hodgins." "I sure due." I look at the body as I concluded, "It wasn't suicide." Zack adds, "Jagged edges to the brakes. Small fragments, a lack of circular or radiating fractures, or adherent spurs." Cam then asks, "What does that mean?" I looked at her, "This man was dead for several hours before the train hit him." Booth then says, "This is murder?" I nod adding, "I left my terminator sunglasses at home so I couldn't make it any more dramatic..." They all looked at me with a weird face as I shrugged.