Knight 👻: Here.

"Bye, mom! Love you!" I call out to my mom as I walk to the door. "Bye! Love you too! And be safe!" She yells back.

I head outside and lock the door behind me before making my way over to River who's leaning against his car.

"Well hello, m'lady." He really has to stop with these horrible accents.

"Good sir." I nod.

He opens the passenger door for me and shuts it once I'm fully inside. He rounds the car and gets in on the driver's side. "So, where are we going?" I ask.

"I'm not saying."

"Why?"

"Because it's a surprise, duh."

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

Groaning, I face the window, "Shut up."

"Yes, ma'am."

When we're at a stoplight he pulls out his phone and goes to his playlist. "Do you like Harry?" He asks, glancing up at me then the road.

I won't lie, I am in my phase where I have recently only listened to Harry, Carolina being my top favorite right now.

"Play Carolina."

"Please?" I add.

Just as he plays it, the light turns green and we're heading off into a direction I don't know.

We both sing the words, really getting into it with some half dance moves. It's so loud the people around us could probably hear it, but we don't care.

"She's a good girl! She's such a good girl! She's a good girl! She feels so good!" We both sing. If that's not your favorite part of the song then I don't know what is.

I don't know how long he's been driving, but I know we have went through a lot of songs and I have no idea where we are.

"Where the hell are we going?" I ask, looking at the the shit ton of trees on both sides of the road.

"You'll see." I hate him and his vague answers.

It also doesn't help that I hear a 'meow' from the backseat which I wasn't expecting. I whip my head around and he has Milo in a little cat carrier thing in the back seat.

"Has she been back there the whole time?" I ask pointing to her.

He glances at me then back to the road. "Yeah, I thought you saw her."

"No."

"Oh, well, she's back there."

"I can see."

"Well I was just telling you now."

"Thanks."

I give the demon of an animal in the back seat a glare before facing the front again. "Did you just give my cat a dirty look?" He asks, raising his eyebrow at me.