She took her time and let the hot water run on her skin, she brushed her teeth and finally came out in a pink bath robe. Humaid was still sleeping, so she silently opened her box and brought out a black pencil trouser and a blue vest. She walked to the large mirror and combed her hair and packed it in a high bun. After dropping the bottle of perfume she had just sprayed. She turned around only to see two eyes staring at her....

"Hey....stop ogling" she said as she dragged their trolleys to a corner in the room.

"You look beautiful baby" he commented as he walked towards her while she muttered a thank you

"Now get up let's arrange our scattered room, ohh go and take a shower first and I'll start now...she said as she tried hard not to look at him

"I did that while you were still sleeping"
He said and walked towards her

"Oh"

He reached where she was standing and cupped her cheeks before kissing her forehead.

"I'm hungry" he simply stated while she blushed....

"Are we going out for breakfast or we're having it here? He asked

"Let's go out please, and have a clear view of everywhere and everything, but let's arrange all this stuffs first" she said the last sentence in a serious tone

"But I am very hungry, let's eat first honey

"Common baby don't be a big baby, let's do this fast...."
She laughed and dragged him. She arranged the bed while he found a place to keep their scattered shoes and bags. They were done in 10 minutes. Ameerah quickly changed into a maroon ankle length chiffon dress, she wrapped her veil carelessly on her head, picked up her small handbag and slid into black stiletto heels. She held her phone and looked at the mirror. Humaid moved closer and adjusted the veil she had thrown carelessly.

"You look dashing darling"
He commented

"Thanks babe, you look good too"

He was dressed in a cream short sleeve shirt and a black three quarter trouser.

She slipped her hand into his and they left the room....

After breakfast, they explored the city of Santorini, ameerah took so many pictures.
They went back to their hotel very late in the evening, ameerah slept immediately after having a shower.

The new couple spent the rest of their honeymoon days cuddling, romancing, watching beautiful views and sunset, tasting different types of foods and snacks, exploring and snapping pictures.

Ameerah felt truly blessed, She remembered how she almost made a mistake by not accepting humaid's love at first. She prayed to Allah to give them a peaceful marriage life like that of prophet muhammad s.a.w and nana Khadija. She promised to take care of her husband and be with him through thick and thin.

Their honeymoon was one of the best memories..... only humaid and ameerah!

                *******
After spending spending 2 weeks in Santorini, they flew back to Abuja and started their new beginning. Uncle Suleiman and his wife love ameerah as much as they love their darling son.

Few weeks later, ameerah found out she was posted to Kaduna for her NYSC, she was happy " I'll go home and spend a quality time with mama, abbu, ya Ali and adil..I'll also visit ammi"  but her dreams were shattered because abbu said she wouldn't just leave her husband's house and come home, so he immediately contacted one of his friends and she was transferred to Abuja.