Episode 15 "The Woman in Limbo" Part 2

Start from the beginning

Temp slaps Russ as I gasp as Booth and I call out Temps name, "Bones..." "Temp..." "No! He lied about that. What else are you lying about?" "What else are you not telling us?" I stand right in front of Russ as I grab Temp, "Temp, calm down. He was only a child when that happened... Go take a walk and calm down before anything else escalates. Okay?" She looks at me and nods and leaves. I texted Kevin's number telling him if he could keep an eye on Temp and to stand from a distance as she is a bit upset right now. I then turn to Russ and remove his hand from his cheek and check how badly Temp had slapped him. It was a good thing as it wasn't that bad as I said, "I am sorry Russ, but this is the only way she could handle the pain from finding our mom... She will forgive you, just give it a bit more time." He looks at me and asks, "Aren't you mad at me as well for what I did?" I look at him and take a deep breath, "I was very young, I never thought it was your fault on what happened. I always thought it was my fault and that's why you had to give us away... but after all I have went through before finding Temp again, I just come to terms that all I wanted was just to be back with you both again even if it was just one last time." I shake my head and smile once again, "We should get going now. I think Temp has calmed down a bit by now... I hope... We should really go and make sure Kevin is still safe."

We are back in the lab as I had got ice back on my eyes for my puffy eyes. I was up on the second with Temp and Angie as Temp says, "At first, I thought the worst thing was that they were missing." Angie then adds, "Except dead means no more hope." I then say, "Our mother was alive for almost two years after they disappeared." Temp nods adding, "She abandoned us." I look at Temp shaking my head, "You don't know that Temp." Angie nods adding, "Look, you finally got to slap Russ. You've been wanting to do that for years." Temp quietly laughs as my puffy eyes widen and I ask, "Was that some type of goal you've been wanting to accomplish all of these years?" Temp the says, "I worshipped him, you know? God, he was so cool. Everyone knew Venus and I were Russ Brennan's little sister. I wasn't... cool or pretty, so, being his sister... You know that game, Marco Polo? I'd be sitting in class, and I'd hear out the window, "Marco!" It'd be Russ carrying Venus checking in on me, letting everyone know that I was his little sister." 

Angie then asks, "Did you... 'Polo'?" "Yeah, sometimes it would be the only word I said all day. Polo. And then mom and dad disappeared, and ... Russ took off... Suddenly, no one cared where Ven and I were. I miss that. Someone caring where I am all the time." I start tearing up as I say, "Don't worry Temp I am here for ya... Plus, this is not fair, for you to make me tear up like this when I am trying to swell down my puffy eyes..." Angie and Temp chuckle as we hear Booth call us out, "Bones? Blueberry? You up there? Come on, let's go, huh? Chop-chop. I found the agent that was assigned to your parent's case." I yell out, "We are coming down there right now Ranger. Just got to make sure everyone could see my eyes." "Just wear some glasses." "Do you have any?" "We will get them on the way." "Okay."

We are at the FBI headquarters as I we stopped by a shop, and I found some glasses that looked like the ones the Terminator used and had them on during the interview.