Draven gave them a small smile and a wave. "Yeah. I was going there. I just wanted to talk something."

He then stated his birthday plan for Hermione's 18th birthday. Ginny was clapping her hands in excitement while Harry is smiling, approving of the plan. The Potter boy also told him what he knows about the Muggles' way of celebrating 18th birthdays. It was called debuts and there are dances, food, and drinks too.

"Brilliant! Thanks, guys. And if ever I needed help, would you... You know help me plan those things?" Draven asked them.

"Don't worry Draven. We'll help." Ginny said and looked at his boyfriend. "Right, babe?"

"Yeah. And regards to the abandoned classroom, I'll ask Professor McGonagall about it so that you won't have a lot on your plate." Harry told him which made Draven smile at him thankfully.

"Thanks a lot, guys." He smiled and waved goodbye at them. "Good luck with your practice."

Draven started walking towards the library. Once he arrived, he saw Hermione reading but she was talking to someone academic-related and he recognized Jasper's voice.

"Hey, guys." Draven greeted them. Jasper was standing beside Hermione who seemed to be asking something about an assignment. Jasper gave the Slytherin boy a greeting smile.

"Hi, love! Jasper was just asking me about our Transfiguration homework." Hermione said, giving Draven a quick peck on his cheeks.

"Yeah. I wasn't able to catch her instructions. Luckily, Hermione's here." Jasper said, picking up his book. "I'll leave you now guys and see you around."

As soon as Jasper left, Draven followed him with a gaze. "He's just asking, isn't he?"

"Yes. Just asking. Why?" Hermione asked her boyfriend.

"Nothing." The Malfoy boy quickly smiled at her and sat down. "I missed you."

"We're together in all of our classes this day, love. We just ate lunch together too, a while ago." She chuckled and noticed how he just looked at him, full of adoration. "I missed you too, my Cielo..."

"I can't imagine my life without you, my Stella, you know that? It'll kill me, for sure." He kissed her hand. "Let's make a promise."

"What promise?" She asked, fixing her seat to fully see him straightly.

"I promise that we'll always be together, until the world caves in." Draven gazed at Hermione's chocolate brown eyes; his words are piercing through her soul.

"I promise that we'll always be together, until the world caves in." She also said back, also gazing at the Slytherin boy's icy blue eyes.

They continued gazing at each other's eyes, not breaking the eye contact they established. If they will be given time to look at the most precious thing in the world, they would choose each other's eyes to look at.