Emily

Emily was getting really sick and tired of Sarah ignoring her phone calls and text messages. Not only was Sarah ignoring her she was ignoring Gerald. The two of them were getting both mad and worried about her. It was going to be Sarahs 21st birthday soon. Since Sarah refused to drink before this birthday, they have been making plans for a while. Emily decided enough was enough. She was going to confront Sarah and get things back to normal. However, though she never made it to Sarahs door.

When Kevin and Richard left Sarahs apartment after she went in, they saw someone who the assumed was out of the picture for good. There is no way in HELL will they allow Emily get to Sarah.

"Turn your ass around. Sarah doesn't want to see you." Kevin said with a stoic face. He usually shows his emotions on his face but with this girl he felt it was better to not show how angry he was.

"Sarah hasn't answered any of my texts or calls! She hasn't even tried to reach out to me! I am going to see her! You can't tell me turn my ass around!" Emily screeched. 

"It's been a long day for Sarah. She has a lot to think about. She needs to be alone for the rest of the day and night. Also, as you know she hasn't been sleeping well. If you are her so called friend leave and wait till, she contacts you." Kevin said calmly.

"Yeah, I am so not going to listen to a random guy. Who are you anyway?" Emily said while trying to get around Kevin. Richard stood right next to Kevin basically blocking the hallway. "We are the people who love and care for her no matter what. We know what's best for Sarah and you are not the best." Richard said. He looked at Emily like she was a waste of space. How dare she come here at all trying to get to their Sarah.

"She doesn't want anything to do with you. Why would she? You keep pressuring her to drink even though she has stated many times that she wants to wait. She has told us all about your friendship. How much of a bad friend you have been to her." Richard said. As the guys talk, they start walking and forcing Emily to walk backwards.

"Sarah told us about how you made her stop dancing and jumping around when she gets super happy or excited. How when you once made her kiss a guy because of a stupid game of spin the bottle. She didn't want to kiss him. You made her by embarrassing her in front of everyone. We know all of the things you did to her." Kevin said.

"We know not all of it was bad. You helped her become more independent. Which ended up kind of backfiring on you for a bit. Now that we are in her life, we can help our Sarah see that you haven't changed. That you are the same selfish person you always have been. We will protect her no matter what. You have hurt her in the past and still continue to hurt her. Do us a favor and forget about Sarah. Cause we will do whatever it takes for her to realize how much of toxic person you are." Richard said. Just as he finished talking, they got to the bottom of the stairs.

Emily had no words to say. Partially from the guys not allowing her to speak but also from the fact she was trying not to fall down the stairs while walking backwards on them. She was about to open her mouth when Kevin put his finger to his lips and made a shushing sound.

"Leave and NEVER look back. Sarah doesn't want you in her life. You are a bug. A miserable toxic bug. You know what we do to bugs?" Richard said and he bent down a bit and got right in her face. "We squish them. We will not hesitate you ruin you and every aspect of your life if you even think about contacting Sarah again in any which way."

Richard stood back up and walked right out the door. Kevin smirked at Emily. "Do us the favor and pass on the message towards Gerald as well. We are powerful people. We won't hesitate to go through the promise that was just made."

Kevin turned Emily around and pushed her out of the door. "Now get along little bug. You don't want to get squished, do you?" Kevin said. He then walked away towards his car.

Emily couldn't believe these two men just threatened her. A part of her wanted to say something back but the look on the guys faces she had a feeling that it wasn't just a threat. That they will go through on their word.

Emily looked back at the building debating about going back in. Wanting to talk to Sarah and find out who those guys were. Then she heard a car horn beep. Emily looked saw it was those guys again. The one who called her a bug first glared at her and shook his head. She decided it would be best to go home.

At the guy's home

The guys got home and immediately went to their bedroom. It was still early so the figured their Baby Doll/Sweetheart hadn't gone to bed yet. Richard went to their bed, grabbed the laptop, and pulled up the cameras. On the laptop it was easier to see multiple camera angles at once.

Kevin sat down at the desk and started to eat his ice cream. It was a bit melted at this point but still good. In between bites he was looking at the play list they have for their Sarah. They have been playing music to help her relax and get decent sleep. Not great sleep but she can function with the help of a cup of her tea.

Tonight, though they want her to get one of the worst night sleeps yet. On the car ride home Richard told him that he got a text from his client. They needed her to be grumpy if not a bitchy at work the next day or so. Also, her being sleep deprived will hopefully reignite her anger at her 'friends'.

Yes, she does drink that sleepy time tea but the music they will play should take her out of the deep sleep and keep her out of it. With any luck this will be the last time they have to do this. They can start using the hypnosis music for more positive things. Kevin wasn't going to turn on the music now but he got it ready for later.

Since they still have some time before bed the guys decided to have some quality time together. They went downstairs to the living room. The guys snuggled on the couch watching movies. The two of them did keep an eye on Sarah. The second she goes to bed they will play the music. 

Thank you for reading the chapter! Please leave a vote/comment! 

I have been having an issue with looking at peoples comments. Whenever I press on them it brings me to the disclaimer of this story. I was hoping it was going to fix its self. If it happens again on this chapter I will contact the support. So if it seems like I am ignoring your comments I promise you I am not.

I appreciate everyone who reads and support my story! I hope you all have a wonderful day!