Meeting A Dragon/Ch.16

{Prompt Below}

A normal conversation between Lilith and Ophis led to the name of a certain dragon being said which immediately piqued Lilith's interest. This dragon had supposedly given Ophis advice and helped her with a few things so Lilith thought it wouldn't hurt to go and thank this beast. What she finds though is yet another test that ends up leading to something much worse.

-=Lilith's Cabin=-

Lilith POV

Ray ended up taking charge after our little group hug, taking Koneko and Kuroka with her to do something in town. That left me and my Adorable Dragon on the couch to chat and just have some time for ourselves. The mood was nice as we talked and enjoyed each other's company but eventually, my curiosity won over and I asked her something that had been on my mind for quite a while.

"So I was curious Ophis," I start as a thought came to mind. "Do you have any parents or siblings?"

I began pondering this question more and more in the afterglow of finding Koneko's sister and my constant thoughts about my own sister. It hasn't come up at any point yet but, I feel like it's something I should ask. I want to be as close to Ophis as I can and I believe meeting any family is important in doing that.

"I was born from nothingness so I have no parents...." She says, pausing for but a second before continuing. "As for siblings......I guess Baka-Red would be that."

"Baka...Red?" I ask in surprise before giggling at what I assume is the nickname for this person.

"Yes, why do you ask my mate?"

"Oh I just wanted to meet any family you may have if that's okay?" I ask hopefully.

. . .

*Squeeeze*

"Ophis~," I laugh when instead of answering she just hugs me. "I promise I will be careful wherever I go."

. . .

. . .

"Okay...." Ophis responds reluctantly before giving me a serious look. "Call on me if you need anything, my mate.....and don't hesitate to smack that idiot dragon," she finishes before opening something similar to my gate right in the middle of the room.

"I will do that if anything comes up. Thank you my Adorable Dragon~" I coo, getting a blush from her in response. "What will you be doing while I'm gone though?"

"I will be finding Ray and the others. I have to talk with Big Kitty," she replies with a mischievous look on her face.

*Sigh*

"Just don't erase anyone please," I mock plead before standing up and stepping towards Ophis's rift. I only hear a small giggle in response before Ophis disappears from the room.

'I hope she doesn't overdo it,' I muse as I take the last step and let the rift swallow me completely. For a moment there is nothing before an absolute explosion of colors forms around me. It looks like something that would be seen out in the far reaches of the galaxy. Despite this though, I know I'm not in space since my current form isn't having any trouble breathing.