The Devil Pervert/Ch.7

{Prompt Below}

Grayfia arrives and after a lot of tension between Lilith and her, Lilith eventually calms down and retreats over to the couch to protect Koneko. The atmosphere was finally settling down but it only ends up spiking back up when a new devil arrives that mistakes Lilith for a servant of Rias and takes an interest in her; recognizing the heat of the flames within her but not to their full extent.

-------------------------------------------

-=ORC Clubroom=-

Lilith POV

I was beyond worried when Koneko suddenly contacted me through the mental link asking for help. I made a quick getaway from the classroom, letting Ophis and Ray know what's going on before then telling them to go home on their own if I wasn't back soon. After that, I sped towards that rundown-looking clubroom as fast as I possibly could.

As I advanced towards where Koneko was, my control slightly slipped and my demon form emerged in full. With that form though, my emotions were more limited and I was honestly fully prepared to kill some devils when I showed up.

Of course, that didn't happen as when I arrived, Koneko luckily wasn't hurt yet and then some odd devil maid took my focus away from pounding Rias into the floor.

-Flashback 5 minutes-

"What's going on here?"

My eyes are immediately drawn to the source of the voice and by extension the new devil that just appeared out of some circle. Standing there was a girl in a maid outfit who actually felt like she had more than just a tiny sliver of power in her.

'This could be interesting,' I thought to myself before relaxing my emotional high and letting the horn and wings merge back into my body.

Everyone looked at me with a morbid fascination at the process but I just ignored them and went to sit beside the little Neko who was now looking a lot calmer than when I first felt her emotions as she called me.

"Well?" The gray-haired devil maid asked once again.

"Ah I was just dealing with that tomato over there," I said while gesturing vaguely over in Rias's direction. "You can carry on with whatever you're doing here now."

The maid gave me a 'look' before turning to Rias to speak.

"I must say Lady Rias, with your situation coming up, you should make sure that all of your servants are respectful and coordinated," She said with a sharp and lecturing tone. "Servants who Insult you like this shouldn't eve-"

*BOOM*

A small ball of solar energy traveling fast enough to break the sound barrier flew out of my palm and right over the shoulder of the maid; coming close enough to her to singe part of her hair and make her freeze up in complete shock.

The room was literally stunned into silence since everyone's ears were ringing in one way or another so it took a minute before the maids shock cleared up and her focus was back on me.

"Listen closely devil; I'm no one's servant, especially not that conniving tomato over there."

The maid just gave me a calculated look before then giving a small nod in affirmation for me to continue.

"I'm only here for Koneko so leave me and her the fuck alone and just do whatever it is you came here to do," I said with a face that left no room for argument.