Passion Of Ophis/Ch.5 (Lemon Intensive)

{Prompt Below}

Koneko and Raynare successfully took in Lilith's energy but now they have to spend some time resting/sleeping so their bodies have time to adjust to the new power. Ophis on the other hand; recently back after her 'research', decides to take advantage of them being out for the time and plans to go on a date with Lilith throughout the course of the day.

Of course......she has some plans for the night as well

-----------------------------------

-=Lilith's Cabin=-

Liliths POV

I had a weird sense of deja vu as me and Ophis walked out of the forest with our hands clasped together and looking out towards the town.

Let me go back a moment-

After Ray and Koneko successfully absorbed my energy, they both pretty much passed out on the spot. I was really worried at first that something went terribly wrong but after I used [The Innocent's Mercy] without any change, I realized with relief that they weren't in any pain or bad condition and just needed rest.

After that, I just set them down on a respective couch and planned to wait for them to wake. I stared at their prone forms long enough that the seconds turned to minutes and the minutes to hours.

'This is really.....boring.' I thought to myself tiredly. 'I wish Ophis was here to keep my company'

That was another thing that had me worried.

Ophis had been gone for a while now to do 'research, which I assume is a cover-up for something and has in turn made me quite worried. Stressing over two people that are rather important to me without any comfort from anyone isn't doing wonders for my mental state so I just hope that these two wake up soon or Ophis comes back.

...

...

"I have returned my mate"

'Speak of the adorable dragon and she shall appear' I thought to myself with a big smile before turning around rapidly and throwing my arms around Ophis. She just as quickly returned the hug and I almost sunk into the warmth before remembering that I needed to question where she was.

I loosened my arms a bit and look down at her with a pout; not as effective as her devasting one but still good enough as proven by the small tinge of red appearing on her cheeks.

"Where were you Ophis?" I asked a bit sadly. "A lot has happened here while I've been without my adorable dragon."

Ophis faltered a bit but responded right away.

"I'm sorry for leaving you Lilith but I think what I learned while I was gone will make up for it."

I tilt my head in confusion at her words before I then feel her small hands that were previously on my back began to slowly creep lower down my spine. When they reached the small of my back without stopping, I got a sudden idea of what she was about to do.

'There's no way she was researching that rig-AH!'

My thoughts were cut off abruptly by a small sudden shock of pleasure as both of Ophis's hands buried themselves deeply in the soft yet firm flesh of my butt with a solid squeeze. I let out a moan that I couldn't suppress as she started practically giving my rear a delicate massage with her fingers. I put my hands on her shoulders to stabilize my slightly shaking legs but Ophis took full advantage of my arms no longer holding her still and connected our lips deeply.