Back To Class/Ch.6

{Prompt Below}

Lilith just had the best night of her life with Ophis and it only becomes better when Raynare and Koneko both wake up the following morning without any problems. Her mood is ecstatic so she decides to go back to school thinking nothing can put her down right now.

Of course, a certain devil just had to go and drag her into a situation that she wanted no part in.

(There's another lemon pretty much right at the beginning by the way)

{5331 Words}

-=Lilith's Cabin=-

Lilith POV

A soft morning light filtering in through the drawn-back shades hitting me in the face is luckily my wake-up call for this morning instead of an alarm clock. It creates a peaceful and calming environment that only gets better when I feel Ophis still laying on my chest and remember all of the passion that we shared last night.

From the way she kissed and caressed all over my body in the beginning to the unexplainable feeling I got when she stretched my throat wide and gave me her seed.

Of course, nothing could top the moment when we connected on the most intimate level and I officially became hers. That moment was filled with so much emotion, so much pleasure, but most importantly, so, so much love. I was honestly convinced I would never 'love' 'love' someone again after what happened with my adoptive parents but as if some higher entity was listening to my doubts; Ophis showed up out of nowhere just to prove me wrong; hell I'm really glad she did.

It's only been a few days since I met her and while it might be preemptive of me to think this way; I think that Ophis is without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me since I came to this planet.

She has made me feel things in a matter of days that I had never felt before despite the fact that I had gone around on earth for around 600 years.

She was just incredible

"Mmmmm....."

I'm brought out of my thoughts by the feeling of Ophis wiggling around on top of me while letting out a soft sleepy noise. I smile down at her sleeping form fondly before a sudden surprise shock of pleasure hits me as her slight shifting caused her tool that was somehow still hard to rub up against my folds.

I let out a little gasp at the feeling and soon feel the same warmth in my gut from last night began to rise up. Gulping audibly at the situation; I can only hope that Ophis will be okay for a second round.

{Warning: Lemon Start}

I began to very slowly over the course of a few minutes get Ophis off of my chest while trying not to wake her up. I finally did it with quite a few close calls involved and now Ophis was laid out on my bed completely bare with her member standing tall.

I decide to tentatively reach out and wrap one of my hands around her shaft and began stroking it slowly. Looking up towards her face, I see that she's still asleep so I continue a little faster. As I stroked though, the heat being generated from my touching made the familiar scent of her intoxicating musk suddenly rise up from her crotch and invade every inch of my nose in an instant.

I felt my mouth start salivating with want so I decide to take this a step further. Taking my hand off of her member after one last stroke, I then quickly take her member into my mouth eagerly and began trying to get it all into my throat.