Revenge For Ray/Ch.12

{Prompt Below}

???

-=???=-

??? POV

Dark......Empty.....and so very cold...

These are the things that I have been forced to see and experience on a daily basis for the last couple hundred years of my life. The fact that I'm completely alone with nothing to see and no one to talk to wore on me hard over the years but I held onto myself after seeing something one day that relit the fire of hope in my body.

It was an unknown circle of light in my usual infinite sea of blackness. Through the circle, I saw Earth itself almost as if I was looking right through a mirror. Excited beyond belief at the prospect of freedom, I had immediately tried to fly my way over to the window but was cruelly reminded of what really kept me in this void.

Hundreds if not thousands of glowing chains covered my body from head to toe and kept me securely fastened to a rock that I found was indestructible with my current level of strength. The chains seemed to constantly sap and negate my energy and in turn, kept me at only around 15% of my usual power which made escape impossible.

Why did this happen...

-Flashback Start-

*BOOOOM*

A large asteroid explodes into smithereens from a powerful solar blast slamming into it that it had no chance of stopping. Smirking the best I could in my current form, I give myself a clap on the back at another successful destruction that would hopefully bring me closer to reuniting with my other part.

I came up with this idea after inheriting some of the memories from before we were split and saw that we were an unbridled force of destruction that brought entire planets and stars to their knees with ease. With this thought in mind and not really knowing where my other part was, I decided to just start destroying anything and everything in my way to hopefully grab my other part's attention to myself and reunite.

. . .

'Of course, it couldn't be that easy could it,' I thought to myself with a groan as I felt something...or someone who was decently strong enter my field of detection that very clearly wasn't who I was looking for. I waited in silence for several minutes before I saw what I now knew was someone approaching. He walked across seemingly nothing as he made his way towards me with purpose and seemed to be emitting a magnitude of light that could rival a star. His light made me feel a bit uncomfortable so I think ill destroy him just the same or find a way to send him out of here.

"I don't know why you have come here earthling," I said loudly with my new feminine voice I was trying out. "But since I'm feeling satiated for today after that asteroid, I'll let you leave my presence with your life."

. . .

"I'm afraid that's not an option," He said with a small smile on his face. "Your destruction will in fact be ending here today."

Widening my eyes in shock at his boldness, I feel my upper mouth/lip start curling up in anger at the words he was spewing.

'Does he think he can stop me from finding my other part?!'

Finally snapping a little, I send out a decent-sized blast of solar energy straight towards the stationary figure that would dare insult me like that. He doesn't move at all in the time that the energy moves towards him and soon enough it makes contact hard and explodes into a massive mix of orange fire with purple blended in.

I stare at the fire disappearing with indifference but that quickly changed to surprise when I see that the man protected himself with some sort of weird shield made of light. He also now wielded a large spear in his opposite hand that seemed to be made out of pure light and was giving me a little wary feeling.