Wedding Crashing/Ch.9

{Prompt Below}

Rias and her peerage fail in beating Riser as expected So Lilith decides to take it into her own hands and just crash the entire wedding. It probably won't go smoothly at all but she doesn't care. Time to show the phoenix what a real flame is.

Of course, things don't happen as easily as she wanted and she realizes how fragile she really is.

-=Underworld=-

Lilith POV

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit Miss Lilith?" The crimson-haired leader of the underworld or more simply Rias's brother asked me with a slight shake of his voice. He was obviously nervous just at my presence alone so I concluded that he must have read that journal before I destroyed it.

Not exactly ideal that another person knows about me from that journal but it would make getting what I want out of this conversation easier since he's already wary.

"I'm sure your sister told you that I was helping them with training for the rating game between her and Riser," I said while giving him an expectant look.

"Yes of course," He answered back quickly. "Despite Rias's loss, both her and her peerage fought much harder than I thought they would. I suppose I have you to thank for that."

I smiled a bit at the memories of the training I put them all through before focusing back on him and acknowledging his praise. "Yeah, shame it wasn't enough......although, I guess I knew they would lose from the beginning."

He looks shocked at my admission but didn't voice it

. . .

"I'm willing to make a deal with you devil," I said with a small smirk.

His shocked eyes meet my gaze briefly before clearing up and adopting a more 'professional' look.

"I'm all ears," He responded.

"Great! To put it simply, I'll crash the wedding for you since you obviously don't want the marriage between Rias and Riser to happen just as must as Rias does and cannot stop it yourself despite being leader."

His shocked look was back but I wasn't done yet.

"Of course, My condition for doing this will be one favour from you that I can use at any time,' I finished with simply.

. . .

"Just one favour?" He asked while giving me a skeptical look.

"Yep! Just one favour from you that I can redeem at any time and that you can't deny regardless of what it is."

He flinched a bit at the extra terms but after a few seconds where he seemed to be contemplating my offer, he reached a conclusion and answered.

"Looks like I have to accept...."

///

*Boom*

A loud boom followed by a crashing sound emits as my fist meets the massive set of wooden double doors; breaking them off the hinges while also shattering them into thousands of wood splinters that rain down on the crowd of devils.

My entrance drives the previous lively manner of the reception to a complete halt and causes the room to be engulfed in silence besides the slight gasp of relief from what sounds like Rias. It remains this way for a few seconds as I shake the dust off my hand before the Riser guy speaks up angrily.