Agony To The Betrayer/Ch.12.5 (MATURE)

{Prompt Below}
Ray goes after the last of her former friends to finish her revenge and move on. After a short battle though, Ray feels extremely unfulfilled and instead of just killing Kala, she decides to draw things out a bit longer to satisfy herself. She needs Kala to feel that hopelessness that she felt when she was abandoned to die in the church after all.

X-(Cursing, Gore, Torture, Rape)-X

{PLEASE READ}-Rape is definitely a more serious topic that I never thought I would write about so I want to explain briefly to all of you why I am. Basically, Kala wasn't only disgusted that Ray was with a 'human' but also the fact that it was another girl. Kala views same gender relationships as disgusting and wrong so Ray decides to take advantage of that by forcing Kala underneath her as another form of humiliation.

This is all 100% fiction and I under no circumstances condone any actions in this chapter. Please be respectful in the comments and refrain from leaving any insensitive words. This is also definitely NOT going to be a regular thing. This will be a one and done deal so if you don't want to read it, you can skip and won't have to worry about running into something similar in the future.

That will be all for now so let's begin

-=Abandoned Church=-
Ray POV

"How does it feel bitch?!," I scream out while wearing a wide sadistic grin as the flat of my spear once again strikes across Kala's face. A tooth followed by a small trail of blood and saliva erupts from her mouth as she is sent hard to the floor.

She groans and makes several intangible sounds for several seconds before I'm able to make out, "Just kill me, get your revenge and be done with it!"

"You think I gave those other two bastards mercy when they asked for it?," I said with malice before driving one of my spears through her hand, pinning her to the ground and eliciting a very vocal scream. "No, I gave them so much pain," I continued speaking before giving the same treatment to her other hand.

"And now....," I whispered as I thought of something terrible to do to her. "I'm gonna make what they went through look like a walk in the park."

Her face shows real fear for the first time in this one sided beat down so I immediately follow up with my idea that I think will break her just enough for the rest of the torture.

"Say Kala, you think it's disgusting that I like other girls right?"

*Crickets*

"Answer the fucking question!," I yell while threateningly holding a third spear above her.

"Yes I think it's disgusting you que- *Smack*

"That's all I needed to hear," I say with a sickly sweet smile before doing something that makes her eyes widen.

"Why the hell are you taking your pants off?!"

"Isn't it obvious?," I respond with an 'are you dumb' tone before coming to stand above her with my underwear now gone. "If you have even a speck of will left to live, your gonna have too satisfy me to earn that wish."

"Wha- I would never you disgusting bitch!"

"You don't have a fucking choice! -Don't you still have plenty of things to say to Azazel after all?"