A/N: Explaining a few random things

(School is in full swing and I also have a job now so finding ample time to write is becoming much more limited. Because of this, I cant guarantee a chapter every week from this point onwards but I can guarantee at least something being released in its place. Whether that be a lemon or some short side event, I'll do my best to have something out for y'all every week. As of right now, I have two full prewritten chapters with another in the works. After those are published though is when the weird pattern is gonna start. I hope y'all can continue to enjoy my story despite this. See everyone in the next one!)

{Story Stuff}

You probably noticed that Asia didn't show up before the Riser stuff like she usually does. This is because with Ray not involved with the other fallen angels and also having several of my own original events happening soon; it would just be better for the Asia stuff to happen at a later chapter instead of trying to squeeze it all in.

I don't know how often something like this will happen but if your looking for a super chronologically correct DxD story then this one probably won't be for you. I'm not really gonna be preaching canon in this story.

The next thing to tackle is something you've probably also noticed and that is names/nicknames among everyone. I'm just gonna go through each person, Lilith, Koneko, Raynare, and Ophis, and say any nicknames they may have in the view of others so it's easier to understand later. Most of them are self-explanatory but I just wanna make sure everyone's got it.

First off is Ophis.

Lilith calls her 'Adorable Dragon' sparingly but primarily just says 'Ophis' or her cover name 'Sofie' if necessary. She also has a lot of names that's she's too embarrassed to say out loud.

Raynare knows her name is Ophis but will only call her that in a private environment since she knows of Ophis's magnitude to the supernatural world. Because of this, she will primarily refer to her as 'Sofie' in public and nothing else.

Koneko doesn't know who she is yet so she just refers to her as Sofie both in private and public. This will obviously change soon.

Next is Raynare

Lilith calls her 'Ray' in casual conversation in both public and private view. She also will refer to her as 'My Angel' and other similar things in the future.

Koneko refers to her as 'Ray' but also sparingly 'Fluffy Wings' after an event that hasn't happened yet.

Ophis started off calling her 'Fallen Angel' but now primarily just uses 'Ray' as well.

Next is Koneko

Lilith starts off calling her 'Koneko' but after their first time, soon begins to call her 'Little Neko'.

Raynare just primarily uses 'Koneko' but is trying to find a nickname for her since they bonded well enough.

Ophis calls her 'Kitty' and when the time is right for both of them, 'Partner'.

Lastly is Lilith

Ophis affectionately refers to her as 'My Mate' or 'My Lilith'. She does this more in private but will do it in public if her emotions are triggered. If not, she will just say 'Lilith'.

After coming up with it, Raynare calls her 'Lily' instead of 'Lilith'. This is a nickname exclusively used by her for now.

Koneko just sticks with 'Lilith' but is also looking for a nickname for her. Probably Lily as well.