OC Bio And Stuff

Name: Lilith (No last name)

Titles: 'The Innocent Girl'--'The Great Universe Devourer'--'Daughter Of The Stars'

Gender: Female

Age: Appears 18 (Actual age ???)

Race:(Manifestation of The ???)

Height: 5'4

Eye Color: Blue (True color is a dark purple)

Hair Color: White

Personality: Protective, Caring, Clingy, Lonely

Likes: Ophis, Cuddling, Hugs, Chocolate, Dragons, Cats, Some Fallen Angels, People she deems cute

Dislikes: Being unwillingly Controlled, Devils, Perverts, Devil Perverts, Anyone Who's Mean To Ophis or her friends

Rivals: N/A

Affiliation: None

Sacred Gear: 'Assimilation'

-Appearances-

'Human' form: In her disguise using [The Innocents Mask], Lilith takes the form of an unassuming human-looking girl with light blue eyes and long white hair that flows down to the small of her back. She stands at a height of 5'4 in this form with a rather lithe frame and a modest bust size of a C. In this form, next to none of her magical energy is released by aura unless Lilith taps into and uses her true strength.

'Demon' form: A short demon girl that has a single furled horn on her head along with two large fleshy wings that have no feathers, skin, or scales and constantly drip a purple viscous liquid that resembles blood. Her eyes also change to a dark purple in this form. She stands at the same height as the human form and maintains all of its characteristics besides the new eyes, horn, and wings. This is the form that lies between Lilith's human and true form.

'True' Form: Releases and then personifies the pent-up desire for destruction within Lilith in the form of a terrifying monster that resembles an extremely overgrown and grotesque dog in ways. This form has ridiculous power and dexterity but due to the desire for destruction conflicting with Lilith's new personality that she gained; this form is usually run on autopilot with what her desires are before transforming with very little influence from Lilith herself once it starts.

'Reverse Manifestation' Form: Returns Lilith to what she once was before coming to earth all those billions of years ago. Lilith locked away the memory on how to use this form.

Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral

-Capabilities-

Lilith is able to fully harness the power of all of the stars she has absorbed. She is able to create solid masses of solar energy that burn at ridiculous temperatures; anywhere from 500 Kelvin all the way up to 5,000,000 Kelvin. (Around 440 degrees Fahrenheit to 9 million degrees Fahrenheit.) She's also able to fully manipulate this energy into whatever shape/form she so wishes. This is also obviously hotter than phoenix flames.

Very high resistance to conventional magical and physical attacks. Not invincible but not easy to scratch either.

Boasts a seemingly endless mana supply that she creates through the conversion of the concentrated energy in her body.

Capable of tapping into the strength of her true form and utilizing it while still looking like a human. The force exerted by even a single proper punch could prove to be potentially lethal to whoever it hits