School/Ch.2

{Prompt Below}

After several sidetracks in town and a pervert that she had to deal with, Lilith is now on her way into Kuoh Academy so that she can enroll herself and Ophis into classes. Of course, she couldn't get lucky enough for the pervert to be the only devil in the school as she soon finds out when she visits the student council. Besides the student council though, there are even more devils and one of them has just called her in to talk.*

------------------------------------------------------------

-=Kuoh Academy=-

Lilith POV

I was honestly getting really tired of walking around this school and trying to find out where to enroll in classes. I didn't want to interact with random humans right away since I was still pissed off from the interaction with that pervert so I've had been trying to find the room on my own. Me and Ophis weren't getting anywhere at this point so just as I was about to try and quell my anger and ask someone where to go; by some sort of miracle a plaque with the words 'Student Council' came into view on my right.

Sighing in relief, I pulled Ophis along a little faster and soon came to stand in front of the door. Giving a few knocks since I wasn't raised in a barn, I wait at the door to hopefully be called in. Someone seemed to be in the office by another stroke of luck as I just as quickly heard a female voice speak through the door.

"Come in!"

I opened the door and immediately had to do everything I could to prevent my nose from curling up at the strong scent of devils that suddenly hit me straight in the face. Stepping through the door and looking around, I could luckily only see a single devil in the room who was sitting at an antique-looking desk in the back center. I started to walk up to the desk and already saw with disdain that this devil had her eyes narrowed at me. I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that a devil of all people could probably sense my non-humanness or something.

I directed Ophis down towards the chair on the right before I took the chair on the left and sat down just as quickly, not breaking eye contact with the devil the whole time. Once we were both seated, there was silence in the room for a few moments before the student council devil finally stopped giving me and Ophis a look and asked a question.

"What can I help you with?" The devil then asked me and Ophis politely with a small relaxed smile on her face. I looked at her slightly surprised by sudden the respectful nature she showed despite the obvious suspicions she had. Ah whatever, she's probably just acting.

"Me and my friend here would like to enroll at this school please," I said while gesturing towards Ophis. Ophis added her own two cents with a quick 'yep' in affirmation for what I claimed.

A brief look of confusion flashed over the devil's face but it was gone just as quickly as the devil pulled out a few papers from under her desk that I assumed had to be some sort of application sheet.

"That's great, I'm glad you are interested" She started simply, obviously trying to hide her previous suspicions of me and Ophis. "I'll have to ask you a few questions first to fill out a profile and make sure your suitable for this school. Would that be okay?"

"Ask away," Is all I replied with.

"To start with for the profile, what are both of your first and last names?"

I had briefly discussed this with Ophis beforehand while we were searching for the office and told her that I would take care of any questions relating to information if they came up.