Potential Harem Member (Voting Closed)

Kuroka (Nekoshou)

Kuroka (Nekoshou)

Kuroka won't be introduced for a little bit longer but I just wanted to get your thoughts on this. If she does get added, just be aware that she'll be just like Koneko in the genital department. With that being said, expect lots of action with her if she gets in.

The next thing to address is that she will have a different yet similar backstory to what's in canon. Basically, the whole experimentation thing still happens and Kuroka kills her master. She goes on the run while Koneko is taken in by the devils. Koneko one day overhears the fate of her people and after a little more digging, what actually happened with her sister. Her said sister in the meantime is fleeing and fighting at every turn as people from all races come after her.

The big difference is that Kuroka won't be part of the Khaos Brigade and will instead just have been living as a wanderer for all these years.

She's definitely dominant, while her personality could best be described as bold, flirty, protective, and on rare occasions, identical to Koneko's.

Oh and she's got a lot of stamina from being on the run for so long..........

Take that as you will

{YES TO JOINING THE HAREM}

{NO TO JOINING THE HAREM}