Waking Up/Ch.1

{Prompt Below}

As Lilith discovers the world around her, an acute sense of loneliness begins to grow and build in her mind. Seeing all of the children with their parents and the men and women with their lovers made her feel sad at what she was missing. She wanted a connection with someone to rid herself of loneliness, but due to the powers and whatnot that she possessed, she deemed it impossible to do so, especially after the death of her first 'parents'. Now she's just waking up like any other day, fully prepared to just repeat the same tasks to live and then sleep again. But wait, what's this weight on her chest....?"

(This first chapter is in the third person since I was experimenting but after that its all gonna be first person)

------------------------------------------------------------

A loud alarm clock begins to ring incessantly throughout the small bedroom that a certain girl is seen to be laying in. She looks rather human on the outside yet actually has a grotesque and unknown aura that marks her as nonhuman. Not just nonhuman but not recognized as one of the supernatural either since no one has seen what she is before.

"Mnnn". Lilith rubs her eyes tiredly at the rude awakening before trying to suppress the oncoming headache that she knew was coming at the evil hands of the morning alarm. The alarm clock continued to ring loudly without relent and with that, her headache continued to grow before she finally snapped.

Channeling solar energy, the only element she can actually use due to how she was created, she creates a small blob of insanely hot and bubbling energy at the tip of her pointer finger. Giving it a swirl for good luck, she shoots it straight off into the alarm clock, completely melting it down to the nightstand and causing the atrocity that was the alarm it finally stop. She focused her eyes on her work and let a small satisfied smile grace her face.

"Hmmm, I could go back to sleep now I suppose", she said with contemplation before an even wider smile appears on her face at the quick conclusion she came to. "Yep! That's what I'm gonna do!"

She was about to snuggle her head back into her very comfy pillows when her now slightly more awake and alert mind finally noticed a rather abnormal weight that seemed to be resting directly on top of her stomach and chest. Her brain stalled out for a moment in confusion since she was the only one living here and whatever this was, definitely weighed more than any pet. Not that she had any pets in the first place.

Reaching down tentatively towards the edge of the blanket, she grips the blanket firmly in anticipation and then pulls it all the way up and off her body.

For a moment, Lilith was just frozen with her eyes widened in shock at the sight of a rather young-looking girl hugging her stomach while laying her head on her breasts as some sort of makeshift pillow. The girl's hold on her stomach felt loose but secure; seeming to make sure that she stayed in her bed lest wake the sleeping girl up. For a moment she was gobsmacked before she then lowered the blanket back down in disbelief and then came to the conclusion that she must be hallucinating or dreaming.

Giving herself a few soft pats on the cheek, followed by a slight slap, she fully expected the girl to now be gone. Lifting the blanket back up again, her eyes widen once more at the sight of the girl still being there, now nuzzling her head even farther into her chest.

"Shit" she muttered; mostly due to the realization that there was no way this girl laying on her could be a human. Her home, while rather small and secluded, still boasted very effective defenses that kept any prying eyes or intruders away from her. That included curious humans, both types of angels, and the devils that she despised. This girl that's in her bed must be either a very strong supernatural or something completely different. Entirely different like her perhaps.