40 | Epilogue: Happily live ever after~

Few years later:-➤

"Excuse me, can I meet patient Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes sure. Your identity?"

"Kim Jimin....his older brother."

"Alright sir. He's in room 23. Pls come with me."

"Taehee...let's go to meet your uncle Kookie." Jimin carried Taehee in his arms and walked down the hallway.

"Excuse me Mr. Jeon Jungkook, your family has cone ro meet you." The lady called out Jungkook and gestured Jimin to go inside.

"Jungkook...."

"....who?" Jungkook turned out and found Jimin standing with a girl on his arms, "H-hyung?"

Jimin broke down in tears seeing Jungkook's state. His hair was grown, he had dark circles now. He looked scary. It's been few years Jungkook got arrested. At first everything was alright, it was just, Jungkook was throwing little tantrums but after few months, Jungkook went berserk. He kept calling out for Taehyung like a mad man which made the police get him admitted to a psychiatric hospital. His condition wasn't that bad like others so they gave him a clean and spacious room. He used to visit the psychiatrist but it seemed like Jungkook didn't cope up with the doctor. But after few months later, Jungkook showed signs of getting well. So Jimin and the others asked them to continue with the therapy.

"Hyung...why are you crying..? Shouldn't it be me crying?!" Jungkook said.

"Jungkookah....don't talk rubbish. I've visited you for the first time here...show me ur bunny smile."

Jungkook kept quiet. He didn't answer. He didn't have the mood to do all this.

"What's wrong Kook? Why are you acting like this? Is your therapy going well?"

"Yeah. I'm feeling much better than before."

"I see. Make sure you cut your hair ok?"

"Yeah. Is she...your daughter??"

"Yeah. She's Kim Taehee. Taehee...he's uncle Kookie."

"I see. She looks like Taehyung now. Everyone said she looked like you when she was a newborn. Either way, she's cute. Can I hold her?"

Jimin didn't answer as he was hesitating a bit. Jungkook saw this and assured him he won't do anything. He took Taehee on his arms and placed a kiss on her head.

Taehyung watched the scene behind the door and started to tear up. He got emotional watching Jungkook with Taehee.

"Taehyung's here too?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah."

"Can you call him inside...I have something to confess to you guys!!"

"Sure. Taehyung can you come inside for a min. Taehee... you can go and play outside okay?"

"Okay Appa." Taehee said went outside.

"How are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he sat down.

"Good for now."

"Oh." That was the only thing Taehyung could say.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook blurted out as tears started flowing down through his cheeks.
"I know sorry won't make everything alright. But I guess I'm changing for real now and that's bcz of the therapy. I realised my love for Taehyung turned into a obsession which made me do those misdeeds. I realised what I did was so wrong that sorry won't fucking make things right. I still remember what mom said. She was right. Also, I'm sorry for hurting Namjoon hyung's feelings. How's he doing?"