18 | Kiss and Make up 🔞

"Damn, I don't know what happened to Miss Yuna suddenly?! Those files were right infront of her....still she couldn't see them!! Did something happened to her eyes or what?!" Taehyung mumbled in frustration while driving the car.

Soon, he reached home and went inside.

"Jimin must be asleep. As expected!!" Taehyung sighs.

Taehyung didn't bother to go to Jimin's room as he didn't wanted to interact with him. So, instead he took a U-turn and went towards his room. His eyes widen as soon as he entered his room. The room was decorated, beautifully. Suddenly Jimin appeared from somewhere and back-hugged Taehyung.

"SURPRISE!!" Jimin said not breaking the hug. "Did you like it?"

"I-" Taehyung's breath hitched

"I-" Taehyung's breath hitched. He was feeling happy. No, he was feeling loved.

"I could only do this in this short period of time. And I'm really sorry for what happened today. It was just a misunderstanding." Jimin said as he nuzzled Taehyung's neck.

Romantic enough isn't it?

"Hmm....I love it. You put your heart in decorating it. How can I not love it?!" Taehyung said and placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Do you forgive me?" Jimin asked while looking up at his husband.

"Hmm...lemme think."

"Don't tease me, Tae."

"Haha. Sorry sorry."

They continued giggling which made Jungkook spy on them.

Jungkook silently walked towards Vmin's room and peeped through the door lock.

"What the-???!" Jungkook squeaked as he saw Taehyung and Jimin in each other arms.

"When did Jimin hyung decorated all of these? How did these two made up? Argh!!! I don't wanna bother about it anymore. I'm going to sleep. I need to plan something big to seperate them." Jungkook stomped his feet in anger and went away.

There was a sexual tension between Taehyung and Jimin.

"Can I kiss you?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded 'yes' in response.

Soon, Taehyung was devouring Jimin's plump lips. Taehyung never thought Jimin's lips were this soft. He doesn't remember his first kiss with him that much, so tonight he will taste every inch of Jimin's lips.

They were kissing very passionately that the kiss began to intensify; making Jimin moan louder and louder. Tae licked and sucked on Jimin's bottom lip making him part his lips. Taehyung thrusted his tongue into Jimin's mouth as soon as he got the chance. The kiss was very much sloppy. After sometime, both of the pulled away to catch their breaths.

Slowly, Taehyung picked up Jimin in a bridal style and placed him on the bed. He got on top of Jimin and crashed his lips onto Jimin's. Then he moved to Jimin's neck and left some purple hickeys on it. Taehyung discarded his clothes and nibbled onto Jimin's earlobe. His dick stiffed against Jimin as he rubbed against it. He took permission before making love to Jimin.

"May I?" Taehyung said and Jimin replied 'yes' shyly.

Taehyung discarded Jimin's clothes and stared hungrily at Jimin's perked nipples.

"D-dont stare..." Jimin breathed out.

"Why not? You are so beautiful." Saying this, Taehyung took one of Jimin's nipples into his mouth and started sucking them.

"Your body...tastes good. I will worship it forever." Jimin blushed more and more at Taehyung's words.

"Are you sure you wanna do it?"

"Yes....make love to me Tae, ruin me, fuck me to that extent that I won't be able to walk."

"As you wish baby~" Taehyung said and bent down to lick Jimin's rim hole while giving a handjob to Jimin.

Jimin was a moaning mess under Taehyung which made Taehyung more horny.

He ordered Jimin to lay down in a different position. "Baby, lay on the edge on the bed....leave your head hanging...I wanna fuck your mouth upside down."

Jimin did as he was told. He flipped his position and now his head was outside of the bed; his eyesight was upside down.

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw.

"It's so...big."

"Yes it is. Now open your mouth." Taehyung ordered as he thrusted his dick into Jimin's mouth making him gag a bit.

He kept thrusting in and out in a animalistic pace; poking the inside skin of Jimin's neck.

Saliva was dripping out of Jimin's mouth as Taehyng kept thrusting.

Finally Taehyung came into Jimin's mouth with a loud moan and Jimin swallowed it.

Taehyung helped Jimin get up from his position and suddenly bit his earlobe.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned.

"Does that feels good baby?" Tae asked as he nibbled on Jimin's earlobe.

"Y-yes daddy. It feels good."

Taehyung placed Jimin on the bed and ordered Jimin to spread his legs. He bent down and placed some kisses onto Jimin's thighs. He circled his tongue around the rim hole and thrusted his tongue into the hole making Jimin moan loudly.

Taehyung got up from his usual position and lined his dick and then thrusted his dick inside Jimin.

"Ahhh...it hurts. It's my first time Tae." Jimin said.

"Am I your first?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes." Jimin answered shyly.

"Glad I'm your first!!" Taehyung exclaimed in satisfaction and again thrusted inside Jimin.

Only, the sounds of sinful moaning & slapping could be heard. Taehyung kept thrusting like an alpha in rut. He loved this feeling. He loved this feeling of being inside Jimin. He never felt like that when he was with Jungkook. Maybe Jimin was special.

"I'm going to come, Tae." Jimin moaned and came on his stomach.

"Me too...come with me baby." Taehyung said and came inside Jimin.

Taehyung got up and was about to pull out his dick but Jimin stopped him and asked him to stay inside him.

Taehyung smiled and nodded and slept hugging Jimin.