26 | Asking for forgiveness

Taehyung and Jimin were sleeping peacefully after a long night. But it looks like only Jimin was tired. Taehyung was hugging Jimin like a bear which made Jimin coo at him. Jimin kept staring at him, not knowing Taehyung was already up.

"You are staring at me." Taehyung said and smirked. He thought it would be fun to catch Jimin off-guard but it was the opposite.

"Yeah so? I have the full rights to stare at my husband." Jimin sassily replied.

"Alright, alright....Jimin let's do it again!"

"What? Tae no. I'm already tired from last night. We had 7-10 rounds. I can't believe you had so much stamina in yourself."

"Look, Minnie, I'm hard again."

"Help yourself —"

*Ding dong*

"Damn, who might it be at this early morning?!" Taehyung groaned.

"I'll be going downstairs." Jimin said and his eyes travelled towards Taehyung's boner as he got up from the bed. "How did u get a boner right now?!"

"I can't help it. Why the fuck do u have to be so hot last night?!" Taehyung pouted and Jimin burst into laughter, "Take care of your boner."

As Jimin went downstairs, he saw someone sitting on the couch. It was none other than Jungkook. He noticed that Jungkook had puffy eyes.

"Did he cried last night...I won't forgive Yoongi hyung and Joon hyung for doing something to him like this..." Jimin mentally cursed.

"Morning hyung...I came here to take my things. May I go upstairs?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah go ahead."

Jungkook came downstairs very soon unexpectedly. At that time, Taehyung was present there too; wearing his suit. He didn't knew how to face Jungkook after what happened so he acted like he's working on his laptop. Meanwhile, Jungkook decided to speak as he was not liking this silence at all.

"Hyung, Taehyung, apart from taking back my stuff, there's another reason I'm here today." Jungkook said making Jimin and Taehyung face him. They were a bit nervous about yesterday's incident.

"I'm....sorry for the trouble I have caused to y'all. I'm apologizing sincerely. I'm not good with words but...lately I've been watching Taehyung and at some point of time I knew that Taehyung fell out of love and started loving Jimin hyung. But still, I kept brainwashing him to keep him with me....for my sake I did all those bad stuffs to you. Last night, I saw how you two were happy. So I decided I would let Taehyung go. I realised how selfish I was when my friends, Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung came to my house to talk to me. That's all I have to say. I wish you two happiness. I guess I'll go—"  Jungkook got interrupted as Jimin suddenly rushed towards him and hugged him...tightly.

"Kookie....my baby brother, I'm also sorry for last night." Jimin mumbled and started tearing up.

"C'mon hyung....why are u crying? Pls don't. I don't like to see my hyung cry. Plus, you know, mom and dad were so happy last night. You two are truly made for each other." Jungkook said and wiped Jimin's tears.

"I'm sorry hyung....you did so much for me and still I treated u badly. Pls forgive me hyung...." Jungkook said and hugged back Jimin.

"Silly boy, I could never be angry with you." Jimin said.

Jungkook and Jimin has been sharing some cute brotherly moments since past 15 minutes and Taehyung is looking at them with loving eyes. He's happy that the two brothers finally made up. But one thing is bothering him is that how will he face Jungkook. He's his ex boyfriend right now. Will Jungkook agree to be friends with him?!