28 | Confessions

"Darn it hyung....you missed the perfect opportunity to confess to Yoongi hyung.." Jimin said to Hobi as they were walking down the hallway.

"I know....but I won't let that happen today. Anyways, tell me about you and your baby. What did the doctor said?" Hobi asked making Jimin smile.

"The doctor said the baby and I are perfectly fine."

"That's good to hear. You are 5 weeks pregnant...you baby bump is gonna show soon. Btw shouldn't you take a break Jimin?"

Hearing this, Jimin's face turned pale. Ofc he will take a break but in this state he can still work. Jimin let out a loud sigh.
Seeing Jimin like this, Hobi understood something might have happened between Taehyung and Jimin about this matter. He didn't wanted to ask about this again as he thought Jimin might be uncomfortable but then Jimin himself decided to explain what happened.

"Hyung....Taehyung said the same thing...you know he's been too cautious since the moment he got to know he's gonna be a dad. And I'm not complaining. Infact, I'm so lucky to get a husband like him, he's gonna be a great dad for sure. I mean the way he's caring for me...is too great. But, today morning...it was too much...it's like he's babying me...so we had a little fight in the morning." Jimin pouted.

"Oh Jimin...he loves you that's why he's caring for you. Well you were the who once said Taehyung is sometimes like a baby...being too cautious...or something like that....nvm you gotta solve this."

"You fool....it's the effect of being pregnant. Jimin's pregnancy hormones are showing that's why he got too angry. And I'm sure Taehyung will understand that too." A voice none other than Yoongi's interrupted.

"Whoa...you scared me. How do u manage to appear out of nowhere?!" Hobi jumped out of fear. "Also, you have so much knowledge about pregnancy and stuffs?" Hobi asked as he raised one of his eyebrows in suspicion.

Yoongi immediately realised what he said...and looked away. "I just....happened to know about it." Yoongi stuttered. "I mean...it's a common thing...everyone knows about it."

Jimin decided to speak as he sensed the weird tension between them. He faked a cough to gain attention.

"Ahem...well..we should head to the caféteria!!"

"Yeah sure..." Hobi said and gently dragged Jimin with him.

Hobi kept dragging Jimin on their way to caféteria. As they were walking in a normal speed, Hobi saw Yoongi coming after them. Seeing this, Hobi suddenly fastened his pace and walked towards an empty seat...leaving Jimin all confused.

"Aa hyung...what's wrong? You are acting weird!!" Jimin said while crossing his arms.

"Shut up and sit." Hobi lowered his voice which was obviously inaudible to Jimin.

"What?"

"I said....just sit. Don't talk too much."

Jimin sighed. "Look, hyung I know you are acting moody just bcz of Yoongi hyung....bruh it's like you are pregnant not me." Jimin said and rolled his eyes.

"Wish I was pregnant...with Yoongi's child....but ig it's my bad luck."

Now this actually made Jimin sad.

"Hyung....I assure you, Yoongi hyung will accept you....pls just try to confess to him. If you don't then...it's your loss I'm telling you."

Hobi didn't reply anything but kept staring at Jimin. Suddenly he bursted into laughter. "You look so cute when you are angry Jiminaah.."

"Hyung...aish don't joke here anymore. It's now or never. Go and tell your feelings to Yoongi hyung. Good luck." Jimin said as pushed Hobi towards Yoongi and left.