21 | Parting ways

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong...*

"Aishhh, who's ringing the door bell...so early in the morning...Yui pls check who's at the door." Mrs. Jeon asked the maid to open the door.

"Yes. Mam." She opened the door and find Jimin standing there along with his luggage. "Jimin ssi?"

"Oh Ms.Yui...what a surprise...when did you came back?" Jimin asked.

"Oh...um...just yesterday...wait lemme help you." Yui said and helped Jimin with his luggage.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeon was too shocked to see Jimin...along with his luggage.

"Jimin...what are you doing here?"

"Why mom...can't your son visit his parents?" Jimin replied.

"No son...I didn't mean to say that...but what's with the luggage and where's your husband. And what about Jungkook?"

"Oh mom...you are asking too many questions. They will visit later. And I'm gonna spend some weeks here. Now mom pls help me with the luggage."

"Oh ok then." Mrs. Jeon said while staring at Jimin. She's a mother so she knows that there's something wrong.

Jimin put the luggage aside and jumped on his bed. "I missed my bed."

"Didn't you miss us?" Mrs. Jeon asked and sat on the bed.

"Ohh mom...ofc I did...and you know it very well that I missed y'all the most." Jimin gave a cute eye smile making his mom's heart melt.

"Aww...son I was just messing with you. I missed you too. Your dad is gonna be so happy to see you!!" Mrs. Jeon exclaimed.

"Yeah mom. Ikr. But now you guys don't have to miss me anymore...cuz I'll be staying here....forever." Jimin said and hugged his pillow.

"What???" Mrs. Jeon stood up in surprise. "Jimin...you better tell me the truth....I know something happened between you and Taehyung!!"

Jimin couldn't help but to burst into tears. His mom saw this and comforted him. Later, he rook a deep breath and explained what happened.

"Mom...Taehyung..and I aren't husbands anymore...we are divorced...." Jimin slowly explained the whole thing that happened in his house for the past few months making his mom shocked.

"Tell me you are joking."

"Why would I joke about this, mom? And...we gotta start some wedding preparations soon."

"For whom? Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"Yes, mom. I want the two lovers to unite with each other." Jimin stated.

"My son destroyed my other son's marriage. What should I? What kind of mother I am...I couldn't even teach my son what's wrong or what's right?!" Mrs. Jeon thought and a tear escaped from her eye.

"Mom...why are you crying? See Jungkookie is finally getting married....so cheer up ok?"

Mrs. Jeon didn't respond to Jimin. She didn't have any words to say...so instead she left the room.

_______

"Oh Taehyung...you are already home. Go and take a shower. And then get ready."

"Why? Where are we going?" Taehyung asked with a tired face while loosening his tie.

"Dinner date." Jungkook winked.

"Jungkook...can't you see I'm tired. I had to attend a bunch of meetings today...pls have mercy on me. I'll take you out tomorrow...I promise."