20 | The Divorce

"Thank you for driving me here Yoongi hyung.." Jimin bowed to Yoongi and went inside the house.

"No prob. See you tomorrow." Yoongi said and left.

Jimin came home very late as he had some extra classes to take. He saw Taehyung already came home so he rushed towards his room and saw Jungkook helping Taehyung taking off his suit and asking him how was his day. Jimin smiled looking at the interaction between Jungkook Taehyung.
But his smile faded away thinking how Taehyung made love to him and the next day he said he fucked him out of lust.

"What are you doing there?" Jungkook said making Jimin pull out of his thoughts.

"I....um...I'm back home..."

"Good for you....but what are you doing here....in Tae's room. Shouldn't be in your room?" Jungkook asked.

"This is my room too Jungkook. Taehyung is my husband" Jimin glared at him and placed his things on the bed."

"Well...just bcz Taehyung and you had sex....that doesn't means this is your room. Remember, you were the one who suggested that Taehyung and you should sleep in different rooms after you found that Taehyung still loves me. Learn how to stick to our words. Either way, you are home early today. Did you not whore around with Mr. Min-" Jungkook got interrupted by Jimin's hard slap on his face.

"MIND YOUR WORDS JUNGKOOK!! What kind of rubbish are you spitting?! How can you think so low?!" Jimin spat as he didn't expect Jungkook will call him a 'whore'...infront his husband. "Taehyung why don't you say something?!" Jimin said as Taehyung was minding his own business.

"What do you want me to say? How do you expect me to not believe Jungkook after I saw you and Mr. Min together....at a restaurant." Taehyung said with a bored expression. He knows he should be angry bcz Jungkook called Jimin a whore and that's really disrespectful. He wanted to protest but for some reason he can't. Either way, if Jimin really likes his colleague then he will fucking divorce him.

"What?! We just went out for a lunch date. And I saw Ms. Yuna too. She took packed lunch for you. So I didn't suspect you right?!" Then how can you not believe me?!"

"Date? Pftt. Well you can keep whoring around. I have no prob. Cuz I'll fucking divorce you. I want to be free from you Mr. Kim Jimin-oops...sorry, my bad...your name will be Mr. Min Jimin...right....haha...that's cool. Anyways, Jungkook...please prepare the bath for me. I'll be there in a while."

Jungkook who was enjoying the whole drama, happily obeyed Taehyung and went to prepare his bath. He smiled in victory as he was successful in manipulating Taehyung.

"Also, Jimin...there's nothing to suspect me and my secretary...cuz you know it very well...we only went there for discussing the business deals." Taehyung spat and left.

Jimin kneeled down on the ground after those hurtful words from Taehyung. He can't believe his husband believed Jungkook's stupid words and called him a whore too. After all these years of living with Taehyung, taking care of him....he got nothing. Infact, he didn't even ask for anything....he kept enduring all of the things. But now, he decided he won't. He will stand for himself. If Taehyung wants a divorce from him tomorrow then he will give him that.

_________

It was already 6:30 in the morning and Taehyung was still getting ready for gis office. The CEO of Kim Corps is also know for his punctuality but now, it will be ruined....just bcz of this Jungkook.

"Jungkook...wtf are you doing? Where are my socks?" Taehyung yelled.

"Huh...how will I know babe?" Jungkook replied.