39 | Yoongi and Hobi to tie the knot 🔞

"Jeon Jungkook, you are under arrest!!" Said a police officer and managed to catch Jungkook as he was trying to escape. They have already managed to catch Yuki.

"You...lemme go. Taehyung what the hell is this?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung came forward and gave a harsh slap to Jungkook, "This is for lying to me about your pregnancy."

"This is for making me and my family suffer." Another tight slap on Jungkook's face from Taehyung.

"This one is for putting my daughter in danger!!" This time, the slap was too hard which caused Jungkook too fall to the ground.

"Officer pls take him away. I don't wanna see his face."

"Tae-" Jungkook's words were cut off as the officers took him away.

"Pls wait!!" Suddenly Mrs. Jeon interrupted them. She approached Jungkook and slapped him hard.

"M-mom?"

"Don't call me mom. Never thought my own blood can stoop so low!! You are dead for me!! Everyone hates you now...except Jimin. Do u know why? Cuz look at your brother who's crying for you. Jungkook, you have proved that I couldn't be a good mother and raise you well..." Mrs. Jeon broke down in tears.

"Mom..mom...pls forgive me. Pls mom...they are taking me away. Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung...pls-" Jungkook kept on calling but no one dared to stop him as the police officers were dragging him away.

"Hyung...let's go to Jimin..." Taehyung said and everyone nodded.

_________

Few months later:-➤

"How is my baby?!" Taehyung looked for his daughter as soon as he arrived from his office.

"What about this big baby here?!" Jimin sulked.

"Why's my wifey so moody? Are you pregnant again Jiminie?" Taehyung said.

"No. I'm not. And stop joking rn. You can meet Taehee after you take a shower."

"Okay okay. I'm gonna get freshen up."

_________

"So....Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung are getting married?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. The day after tomorrow is their wedding. They also prepared everything." Jimin replied.

"Whoa. They did everything secretly...damn!"

"Atleast the wedding isn't happening in secret."

"Damn true." Taehyung laughed.

________

It was finally the day of Sope's wedding. Everyone is happy as usual. But the sad thing is, Hobi and Yoongi didn't get to see each other since the morning.

"Hobi hyung..don't sulk. It's just a matter of few hours..after that you two are gonna tie the knot." Jimin said.

"Yeah yeah. Thanks for your comforting words."

"Appa..." Taehee called and ran towards Jimin.

"Seeing her lightened up my mood!! She's so cute." Hobi cooed at her.