04 | It's my "first time" with you 🔞

Third person's POV:-➤

"Whoa.....Taehyung, this is a whole-ass mansion- wtf!!!!!" Jungkook screamed.

"Calm down Jungkook. I've my own villa too. But yk what, I really want to live in a small house with you, me and our baby." Taehyung smiled thinking about it.

But Jungkook already left to explore Taehyung's mansion.

Taehyung searched for Jungkook and saw him in his room.

"Kook, are you there in my room?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, in your washroom." Jungkook replied.

"What are you doin' in the washroom?" Tae went inside the washroom and saw Jungkook was fully naked.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook smirked.

"Damn...Kook what are you-" Before Taehyung could complete his sentence, Jungkook crashed his lips onto Taehyung's.

Jungkook unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt and pant, leaving him in boxers only.

Tongues clashed with each other; fighting for dominance, but Jungkook thought it would be better if Taehyung took the dominance.

Both parted their lips from each other to catch their breath.

This time, Taehyung switched their positions and now Jungkook was under Taehyung.

Taehyung again kissed Jungkook and then sucking on his neck leaving hickeys.

"You are so pretty Kook." Taehyung said while eyeing his lover.

"Stop looking at me and fuck me." Jungkook caressed his boyfie's cheek.

With that Taehyung took one of Jungkook's nipple in his mouth and started licking and sucking them.

"Hngg...Tae...." Jungkook moaned.

"Oh...you are sensitive here, babyboy." Taehyung smirked.

"....kinda-ah~ Tae..." Jungkook lets out a loud moan.

"It's daddy for you." Saying this, Taehyung inserted two fingers inside scissoring the insides of Jungkook's hole.

"Ah...Tae-daddy, it hurts." Jungkook teared up.

"Kook, does it hurt that bad? Should I stop?" Tae asked.

"No-keep going." Jungkook replied.

"Okay.....if it hurts very much...then do tell me." Tae said and Jungkook nodded.

"Wait-I wanna suck you off." Jungkook said.

"Sure baby." Tae replied.

Jungkook got rid of Taehyung's boxers and got shocked when he saw Tae's massive dick, "What the-it's huge!!"

Taehyung smirked and ordered Jungkook to start sucking. Jungkook started licking the tip of Tae's dick which made Taehyung groan in pleasure. Taehyung can feel Jungkook's soft thin lips on his dick. The feeling was euphoric.

Jungkook swirled his tongue slowly around Tae's dick. He slowly took the whole into his mouth. He bobbed his head in and out. (A/n: I don't know much about blowjob so I think the last line might be wrong, sorry.)

"Ah~baby....you are so good in giving blowjob." Taehyung thrusted his hips forward which made Jungkook gag.

"I'm gonna come...Jungkook." Taehyung moaned. He wanted to pull out but Jungkook, being stubborn was still sucking Tae's dick which made Tae come into Jungkook's mouth.

"It's tasty..." Jungkook swallowed it.

Jungkook sat on Taehyung's lap making Taehyung gasp.

"Jungk-" Jungkook put his index finger on Tae's lips to shut him up.