19 | "Jealousy is a disease!!"

Jimin woke up with Taehyung's cock buried inside him. He smiled at the fact that they made love last night and he's more than happy that his first time was with Taehyung.

Jimin was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Jungkook's scream, "AAAAAAA....HOLY SHIT!!!"

"Oh no. What happened to my baby brother?! " Jimin couldn't get up from the bed as Taehyung was hugging him.

"Taehyung...um..pls take ur dick out..." Jimin said while trying to get up but Taehyung's grip was too strong for him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG... PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" Jimin yelled.

"Oh man what the hell Jimin...you scared me...ugh!!"

"Firstly, take out your dick."

"Oh....weren't you the one who asked me not to pull out?" Taehyung said and wiggled his eyebrows making Jimin blush.

"I...I did say that...but now...pull it out. I have to go downstairs as I've to make breakfast."

"Ah..alright Mrs. Kim." Taehyung pulled out his dick and saw cum dripping out from Jimin's hole.

"Omg that's hot."

"Tae, I know what you are thinking." Jimin send a glare to his husband

"Ok, I will try to resist myself. Nowet's take a shower first." Taehyung said.

"You mean together?" Jimin blushed.

"Yeah why not?" Taehyung teased Jimin and Jimin again glared at him, "Bcz my ass is sore."

"Ok ok I promise I won't do anything." Taehyung smirked.

"Alright....but Jungkook...."

"What about him?" Taehyung asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I heard him screaming. I guess he burned his hand while cooking."

"Oh- but we can't go downstairs like this!! Let's go and wash ourselves." Taehyung picked up Jimin in his arms and went inside the bathroom and thus the shower sex begins.

Meanwhile Jungkook was getting frustrated as Jimin still didn't came to the kitchen to see what happened.

"Wtf man...I fake screamed only to trick Jimin hyung to come downstairs but he is still sleeping with my Taetae. I gotta teach him a lesson. How dare he snatched my Tae from me!!" Jungkook stated while sulking.

"Wait....are they fucking each other or what?! No way I'm gonna let that happen!!" Jungkook widened his eyes in horror and rushed towards Taehyung's room.

"Hey...um are you guys up?!" Jungkook asked while banging the door. He kept banging the door in anger until he heard something.

"Ahh....ah....daddy....harder~" Jimin moaned loudly that could be heard outside the bathroom.

"So needy for my cock huh?! Here take it." Taehyung said as he thrusted and fastened his pace.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood outside the door dumbfounded, listening to their moans.

"It feels heavenly Tae....I'm gonna come..."

"Come for me babe...." Taehyung moaned.

"Babe?" Jungkook couldn't process what he just heard right now. Taehyung calling Jimin 'babe'.

He was pulled out of these thoughts as he heard Jimin and Taehyung talking about something.

"Ah...Tae....my ass...it hurts. You said you won't do anything." Jimin glared at Taehyung.

"Sorry babe. But you are too irresistible so I couldn't stop myself." Taehyung said earning a playful hit in his chest by Jimin.