33 | On the verge of getting caught.

Taehyung and Jungkook were currently going home. The ride was silent. Taehyung kept glancing at Jungkook from time to time which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

"Why do you keep glancing at me?" Jungkook asked.

"Um...sorry. But, are you okay?"

"Yeah I am." Jungkook replied. He knows what is Taehyung talking about. Although he feels a little bit guilty but he's also happy that his plan worked. Taehyung believed the lie that Jungkook said.

Meanwhile, Taehyung's mind was full of different thoughts. He's confused with Jungkook's behaviour. He's acting like nothing happened. He loves Namjoon so shouldn't he be angry at Taehyung for forcing himself on him. He could have pushed him as Taehyung wasn't in his right state of mind. Or is it a plan of Jungkook?! Taehyung didn't get any answers to his own questions.

Soon, they reached home. Hobi saw them getting out of the car and immediately went upstairs to call Jimin.

Namjoon saw Jungkook and immediately went towards him; pulling him into a warm hug. Jungkook hugged back as he didn't wanted to look suspicious.

As Taehyung entered the living room, Jimin jumped onto him and hugged him tightly. Taehyung hugged him back and started tearing up as he missed his husband.

"Idiot, I was so worried. Where were you?! Why didn't you call me?!" Jimin said as he hit Taehyung's chest lightly.

Jungkook saw this and rolled his eyes, "Ugh...so dramatic!!"

"He approached the couple and whispered in Jimin's ear, "Hyung...I'm back too."

"Aww Kookie....I am so glad that you are fine too." Jimin pulled his brother for a hug too.

"But what actually happened to you two?" Yoongi interrupted.

"I'll explain. Um..so...as you guys know I texted Jimin I'll be out of Seoul for a project. So as soon I finished my work I packed my things & was returning to seoul. But on my way, I saw Jungkook running towards me and he got hit by my car accidentally."

"Omg, Kookie...are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?!" Jimin gasped.

"No hyung, I'm fine now...let Tae continue the incident." Jungkook said and gestured Taehyung to speak.

"Yeah...so luckily he wasn't hurt anywhere. I asked him what happened and he answered he was getting chased by some goons-"

"And then Taehyjng saved me like a hero...but...as he was approaching me, someone appeared out of nowhere and hit his head with an iron rod. I really panicked at that time but thank god, his head didn't bleed." Jungkook interrupted Taehyung.

"You got hurt too. Tae-how tf did all of these happened?! Sit on the couch. I will bring some ice & water." Jimin said.

"No..I'm okay now. Jungkook took care of me." Taehyung said while keeping an eye on Jungkook.

"Yeah. We stayed in a motel. Cuz there were no hotels and we both became restless.....so I thought it's better to seek a shelter than driving in the middle of the night..."

"Okay, since everything's sort out. We will be going home. Jimin...if u need anything just call us." Namjoon and Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

"See ya later...Taehyung..." Jungkook said making Taehyung bite his lips in guilt.

"Jimin I'm going to take a shower rn. After that , I've something to talk to you." Taehyung immediately got up and went upstairs.

________

"So what do you wanna talk about, Tae?" Jimin asked as Taehyung sat on the bed.

"Um...uh...how should I put this..."