27 | A good news

(A/N:- I won't rush this book anymore. Cuz this books makes me keep writing more and more. And sorry for rushing Vmin's wedding. If I didn't rushed it then how would I have written Sope and Namkook 😏)

********

Jimin came back home; exhausted as usual. He saw the lights were off. "Maybe, Tae isn't home yet...." Jimin thought and sighed. He went to turn on the lights and then-

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouted. Taehyung, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook, Seokjin & Namjoon were present there.

"Oh my god....y'all scared me..." Jimin said and looked around the house...it was decorated beautifully. Jimin was totally mesmerized.

"What is this all about?" Jimin asked.

"Just a small reception party for my cute wifey." Taehyung said and pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"Alright, alright, stop flirting here." Yoongi spoke out of nowhere.

"Oh my god, Hobi hyung...Yoongi hyung...you guys are here too."

"Yeah..Taehyung and Jungkook invited us here." Hobi said.

"We didn't invite many guests as you only like simple things. So I wanted to keep it simple." Anyways let's cut the cake." Taehyung walked towards Jimin and gestured him to cut the cake.

"Thank you, Tae."

Everyone cheered for the couple as they cut the cake and fed each other. Meanwhile, Hobi was imagining Yoongi and Namjoon was imagining Jungkook.

Namjoon turned his head towards right and saw Jungkook. Suddenly they made an eye contact causing Jungkook to avert his gaze quickly as he was blushing. Namjoon find it too cute.

"Maybe I should move on from Taehyung...and give it a try with Namjoon hyung....he's nice too." Jungkook thought.

On the other hand, Hobi decided to feed some cake to Yoongi. But as Hobi went towards him, Yoongi took the piece of cake and ate it.

"What's wrong Hobi? Was this piece for you? I'm sorry that I ate it!"

"No...it's fine. It was actually for you."
"Is he that oblivious that he can't notice I'm trying to make a move on him?! I couldn't even confess today during the lunch break." Hobi sulked at this thought.

Now, it was the time for the dinner. This time Jungkook served the food.

[A/N:- Jungkook was never that bad as he was portrayed here. He was a bit selfish to Jimin just bcz he got married to Taehyung. After all Taehyung was his first love. So he thought, Jimin snatched Tae from him. Ofc he was at fault too. So he's trying to repend it. He was never this rude to Jimin; especially when they were in middle school.]

Jimin and Taehyung sat opposite of each other so that they can glance at each other during the dinner. Everything was going well but suddenly Jimin felt a bit weird. He felt nauseous. He rushed towards the bathroom and started to throw up. Seeing him in this condition, Taehyung went after him.

"Babe, what's wrong?!"

"Tae...I don't feel-" Jimin fainted before he could complete whatever he was saying.

Taehyung panicked. He took Jimin to their shared bedroom and informed the family to call their family doctor.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon understood what was happening to Jimin. They both smiled in unison.

"Mom...why are you smiling? Can't you see Jimin fainted?!"

"Silly, you didn't understand?" Mrs. Kim smacked her son's head lightly. "You are gonna be a dad, Taehyungie."