15 | New professor

"Taehyung, I'll be going early to college. Sorry, I didn't have any time to make breakfast. Can you manage it?"

"Sure. Be careful."

"Well, ofc he will manage it. You don't have to worry. I'm here for him to make him his  breakfast. So don't you dare make breakfast for him. From now on, I'll take care of Tae's meals. Got it?" Jungkook said sassily.

"Do whatever you want. Just remember to put Taehyung's suit on the bed after he goes to shower...as he has to go to office. See ya later."

"Ugh. So annoying. Btw Taetae...here's your breakfast."

"What in the world is this?" Taehyung thought while looking back and forth between the burned pancakes and Jungkook

"What's wrong...I know these are burned a bit....but atleast I tried."

"Alright. Thank you for the breakfast." Taehyung took a bite of the pancake and declared it as 'delicious' which was a total lie. He knew Jungkook will be hurt and moreover Jungkook made this for him, so he will gladly eat it.

While he was eating, he suddenly remembered Jimin's pancakes. Jungkook's pancakes are so different from Jimin's one. Still he didn't complain as he knows Jungkook doesn't cook that much and doesn't have that much knowledge abt it.

Jimin's pancakes:-

After having his breakfast, Taehyung went to shower and reminded Jungkook to pick out the ironed suit as he has an important meeting today

After having his breakfast, Taehyung went to shower and reminded Jungkook to pick out the ironed suit as he has an important meeting today. He thought Jungkook will be listening to him but when he got out of the shower, he didn't saw any suit in his bed.

"Jungkook, where's my suit?"

"Holy shit...sorry Tae I forgot."

"Wtf is wrong with you. I told you I have an important meeting today. Why are you so careless?! Ugh, I wish Jimin was here."

"What's this Jimin, Jimin, Jimin huh?" Jungkook yelled, getting annoyed.

"Yes. He's much better than you. I swear if I lose this important business deal–anyways, I'm going now. I don't wanna argue with you anymore." Tae slammed the door behind him making Jungkook flinch.