01 | Project boyfriend

Taehyung's POV: -➤

"Jungkookah....I-I have loved you for a long time! Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I finally confessed to my crush." I thought to myself.

"Hyung...." Jungkook started to tear up.

"Uh...It's ok if you don't. You don't have to answer right now." I stated.

"Shut up, silly hyung!!" with this, Jungkook crashed his lips onto mine.

"Hyung...I kissed you, so I guess you have got my answer." Jungkook stated while looking straight into my eyes.

"You feel the same?! Oh my god..I feel like I've achieved the greatest thing in my life. I love you Jeon Jungkook!!" I screamed.

"Me too, hyung. I love you too and yes, I will be your boyfriend." Jungkook said and I immediately pulled him into a tight hug.

"Hyung....." Jungkook said whispering.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

".....Hyung."

"Taehyung...."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" I immediately woke up as someone screamed near my ear.

"Aaaaaaaaaa...what the hell?! what happened...is everything ok?.....ugh man...you ruined my dream, Joonie hyung."

"No, it f*cking isn't! You are late for your college idiot!! Today is your graduation day and here you're sleeping and dreaming. Forget about your dream so that you can get ready for your college. Dad, mom and I will be coming after you reach the college" Namjoon hyung said as he got up from my bed and started arranging my clothes.

"Oh shit-I can't be late today!!!"

"Yeah, hurry up!! Btw, who were you seeing in your dreams....Jungkook?!" Namjoon hyung asked with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"H-how did you know?" I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Well, nowadays, you only talk about him. Jungkook this, Jungkook that. You see him in your dreams...and blah blah." Namjoon hyung answered.

"Okay, okay, stop. Wish me luck. Today I'm gonna propose him after the graduation."

"Aish, this brat. Okay good luck, now go bro...you are in the charge of giving the first speech right? Don't be late." Namjoon hyung said and hugged me.

I immediately got freshened up and arranged my backpack. Then I went downstairs to have breakfast and saw mom, dad and hyung are waiting for me.

"Good morning mom, good morning dad, good morning hyung."

"Good morning Taehyungie." Everyone greeted me in unison.

"Taehyung, you're are a bit late yk that right? You're supposed to give the first speech as the Student council president. Hurry up and finish your breakfast." Mom said strictly so I just nodded.

After taking blessings from everyone, I went outside and saw the brand new car dad bought yesterday.

"Taehyung, use the car to drive to college today. Today's your graduation dat after all."

"Dad, this is too much. You know i don't need these expensive cars and all-"

"Tae, it's ok. Now go. You will get more late if you keep talking. Good luck."