30 | Jungkook's vicious plan

"So, I wanted to apologize for yesterday morning....I'm sorry for talking back to you." Jimin said to Tae while serving the breakfast.

"Aha Jiminah...why are you saying sorry?! I'm not angry. I could never be angry at you. You just stated your points like I did. Plus, I understood that it's bcz of the pregnancy hormones....I read about it in the internet. so it's alright. I know how much you love your students. That's why I didn't stopped you from going to college. Still, before 3 months you have to take a leave and take full bed rest. The doctor advised you not to do any heavy work. Do u understand what am I trying to say?!"

"I understand Taehyung. Also talking abt heavy work...the doctor also advised me not to rough sex...now do u understand what I'm saying?"

"Oh.. yeah...I got it. I'll try to minimise that. But I read it in a book that sometimes your partner will get horny during pregnancy...was that a incorrect information?!"

Jimin sighed and smacked Taehyung's head slightly, "silly, I'm talking abt rough sex, it might affect the baby. Vanilla sex is fine."

"Oh..."

"So you are reading books and looking up on internet hm?! You are working so hard....I am 100% sure you will be a great dad. Cuz you get along so well with the kids."

"And I'm sure...you will be a good mom." Taehyung leaned towards Jimin for a kiss but got interrupted by Jungkook.

Jungkook came to meet Tae and Jimin, but when he saw Taehyung and Jimin were about to kiss, he stopped right there, at the doorstep. He doesn't know why he felt a pang in his heart. Did he really moved on from Taehyung?! He asked himself. At the same time, he thought about his confession to Namjoon a couple of days ago. But seeing Vmin like this, made him more confused about his feelings for Taehyung and Namjoon just like it happened to Taehyung, who was confused about his feelings for Jimin and Jungkook.

"Earth to Jungkook!!" Jimin yelled.

"Whoa hyung...you scared me." Jungkook's body jolted up when Jimin screamed near his ear.

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, "come inside. What were you thinking standing on the doorstep?"

"Oh....um...nothing, it's just you guys reminded me of the kiss that me & Namjoon hyung had." Jungkook lied.

"Anyways, you two should do these naughty things in ur bedroom...not in the living room!!" Jungkook said making Taehyung laugh.

"His laugh is contagious..." Jungkook thought as he stared at Taehyung's lips.

_________________

[A/N:- sorry to interrupt, but LOOK AT THEM, THEY ARE SUCH BABIES!! 😭🥺]