F o u r t e e n

Jeena Tujhe Hoga Mere Bin

Kisi Ka Na Hoga Dubaara Dil

Rehna Maahi Kol Tere
Bin Tere Ni Jana
Kho Ke Tennu Lagda
Main Jeete Ji Mar Jana
═❋═❋═

I woke up this morning all sweaty not because I had a nightmare but because of my weird dream which was wrong in all ways.

I was sitting in the garden as I watched the sun setting and the sky turning all beautiful shades of blue and purple. I was struggling with the thought of what happened in the dream and the way it made me feel.

I was out in the field filled with flowers blooming, the chilly wind caressing my face making my cheeks turn red in the dream I looked happy, content after a while I saw a shadow walking out of a fog I thought it was Anay until the face became clear.

It was Viraj.

And that's when I jolt up abruptly cursing each moment of that dream.

"Mihika, Dekho Tumse Milne kon aaya hai" Maa's voice interrupts me turning around I saw Papa Ji and Mummy standing with warm smiles on their faces. (Mihika see you came to meet you)

I touched their feet and we went inside "how is everyone at home?" That was my first question, I haven't talked to Jai and Bani since yesterday I thought it would be good to give them some space.

"Everyone is holding up, but they all miss you" came Maa's reply.

"I will come and see everyone I just thought it will be better if I gave some space...I trailed off because I'm not sure what to say.

We all know things are not good and it is not going to be easy for anyone of us but as Viraj said we all need to learn how to support each other through this and learn to live with the fact that Anay is in a better place and we got the justice for him.

Some days we all are gonna struggle in finding the strength to even get out of bed, some days are going to be hard to even breathe or do anything because it will remind us of Anay being not here, some days our heart will feel stuck at the chapters in which we all were happy with Anay and some days emotions will be all over the place but we all have to try to be brave enough to rebuild ourselves from the ashes and come back stronger.

"We wanted to talk about something to you" I can sense the hesitation in Papa Ji's voice.

"What is it, Papa?"

"We all have decided to get you married again" as soon as the words came out of their mouth I found myself standing fuming in anger.

How could they even think of doing something like this?

"Yeh kya bol rahe aap Papa Ji". (What are you talking about?)

"Dekho beta tumhare saamne tumhari puri Zindagi padi hai...I stopped them in midway. (See, you have your whole in front of you)

"Papa Ji aap esa soch bhi kaise sakte hai".(Dad how can you even think about this)

How can they expect me to get married to someone? How can they forget all the things? Don't they know the dilemma we all are going through?

"Mihika kab tak tum ese rahogi tumhare saamne tumhari puri Zindagi hai hum Tujhe ese nahi dekh sakte" Maa adds. (Mihika you have your whole life in front of you we can't see you like this)

"Mai bilkul thik hu aap logo ko esa kyu lag Raha hai". (I'm perfectly fine why you are thinking like this)

"Beta yeh hum sab ka decision hai, aur humne ladka bhi dekh lia hai tere liye vo Tujhe bilkul khush rakhega". (Beta this is our decision and we have seen the guy for you who will keep you happy?