T e n

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re

Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

═❋═❋═

I woke up screaming, covered in sweat this is the third time I have got nightmares in this week.

Since what happened on the wedding night of Aaryah I have been getting these nightmares, every time I wake up at night screaming, crying out loud it's like I'm stuck in some kind of sick broken game and reliving that night over and over again.

I'm thankful that nothing happened but all that has left a scar on me and I don't know if I ever will be able to wash it off, since I have started to feel disgusted in my skin every nightmare reminds me of the touch of those men, their demonic laugh, the demeaning look he held in his eyes. I want all of this to end.

My breathing sped up, the silence and darkness in the room were eating me alive getting down from the bed I quickly turned on the lights, Maa came running to my room "kya Hua Mihika?" She asks worriedly.

(What happened Mihika?)

I just hug her and broke down crying out my heart I want to be strong but all this is breaking me down slowly but it is.

When Viraj told me one of the goon is in custody I thought I might feel some relief and finally, the person who did this will be defeated but nothing happened he hasn't talked yet, didn't give up the location and on the other hand, they are also working on finding Manmohan who God knows is hidden in his little rat hole.

Viraj told me something which I was dodging more like being naive about it, he told me the day he went to Raizada Mansion he noticed Chachi Ji smiling as if she has achieved something.

How can I be so naive and oblivious to the fact that she can't do something? I guess I don't know my family the way I thought I knew them, besides it is always the one who you don't expect.

"It's okay beta, I'm here now and you are safe" Maa whispers soothingly. They have been so patient with me.

"I'm getting tired Maa, please help me, it hurts so much," I said between my sobs, I feel like someone is clenching my heart in their fist the whole time and they will crush it anytime, the lump at the back of my throat is constant I feel this weird kind of darkness in me which make me jump to the worst possible conclusions. I always feel like that any moment now anyone will enter my house and will slit my throat or gut me just like those fishes.

Thinking about it makes me feel like my body is burning and will turn into ashes.

"Have a little more patience my child soon it all will be over" Maa says running her hand over my head.
"I hope that Maa, I hope," I said keeping my head on her lap closing my eyes tears silently flowing down my cheeks.

∆∆∆∆

The next day when I woke up it was still very early in the morning and the sun was rising to spread its light through the dark sky. I stretched a little and saw Maa was asleep beside me I decided not to wake her up making the as little sound I can, make my way to the garden.

I sat down at the swing which was in the middle of the garden along with a table and chairs around it, I was barefoot and the feeling of grass on my feet, soft breeze caressing my skin I felt content at this moment.