S i x

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain

Tum sun'ne to aao Kabhi

Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao Kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne doo inko zaraa.
═❋═❋═

The silence in the room, noises in my head was eating me alive I tried shutting all of it out but whatever they said on the call was repeating in my head like a broken record if this continues how I will ever find out who killed Anay. It is becoming so hard to look at them that way but I have to be careful now because that person knows I'm looking around and if they know this then they are very well aware of what kind of a person I am. I won't stop until we all know who Anay's murderer is.

A knock on the door pulls me out of my thoughts wiping all my tears I got up open the door revealing Viraj "what happened Mihika?" He asks frantically concerned.
"I...I uh was going through Anay's study and then I got a call from the same... a man who threatened me in the market " words came out stuttered, my voice trembling.
"What did he say?" He asks quietly.
"That they will kill me or my parents if I don't stop looking" the words leave my mouth along with a loud sob, my heart thumping like crazy against my chest.

And then the next thing I know warm tears start to flow down my cheeks covering my face with palms I moved away from him a little.
"Mihika this is getting intense we should inform your family" he suggests.
"Are you serious right now, Lord knows who is behind this murder and you want me to tell them?" I look at him in disbelief.
"Oh, not your in-laws, your mother, and father they'll be careful if they know," he says.
"So they can live in constant fear for their life and their daughter's life, no thank you" I almost yelled at him.

"So what do you suggest to do?" He asks disgruntled at what I said but I don't care.
"Keep it discreet and work with your friend Kabir found out who is it, and I'm going to be more careful on this" I infer. One thing is also sure that person is very resourceful and clever if we don't look over our shoulder we will have to face consequences because I have a feeling that person hired someone to do the job. After all, even now he/she isn't getting their hands dirty.

"Okay, fine but please any more than this happens you will inform your parents," he says and leaves the room.

After he left I sat in front of the mandir I had set up in our room started to pray for the betterment of everyone and to give me strength so I find the killer of my husband.

Later I start to go through the list of people who might have a motive to hurt Anay but came up with nothing, letting out a humourous laugh at me I thought how would I come up with a name when no one hated him, or maybe they all have been putting up a facade behind that someone has to be there who hated him so much to kill him, all the answers can be found if I know who did the embezzlement.

Can it be any employee?

But if it is someone from our family, Papa, Chacha Ji and Jai only goes to the office beside Anay. I don't think they would do something like this because the company has been founded by Papa Ji and Chacha Ji.

Why would they do something like this to their own company? And as for Jai he hardly goes there because he is already trying to build his own business of textile, but he has shown interest in the company recently. He has started to going to the office very frequently since Anay's death.