N o t e

Hola Lovelies!

Hello, I'm Anushikha here for all those who don't know me and are new here.

Thank you so much for stumbling upon my book hopefully you will enjoy it and not find it boring because I know there are much better writers out there than me but I still will request you guys to read my book. I mean I can't force you so if anyone isn't interested I'm holding the door, please you may go but don't hate comment that the story is cliche or something like that.

Anyway, so I might take time in updates and people who have read my books are very well aware that I'm a spontaneous writer I don't plan and write whatever pops in my head I just jot down the words, and Voila you have a chapter.

So this story includes love, a bit of suspense and there will be not many mature scenes so if you are looking for it you won't find it here, my characters will have love scenes but to a limit, and yes if you don't like their behaviour in any chapter, please don't hate them guys because sometimes you have to make them look like that to get the story go on. All the writers out there will understand that.

That's it for now I will be dropping again like this from time to time, please don't think I'm some boring girl who likes to ramble.

Now you may go on to continue on the next time and join Mihika and Viraj on their journey.

Till next time.

Keep Reading, Keep Smiling ❤❤

Vote Comment Follow.