E l e v e n

Tum Thodi Si Ajnabee Ho

Tum Thodi Apni Si
Bhi Ho Tum

Dekha Hai Ye Jaha
Koi Tum Jaisa Kaha

Tum Kaise Batau Main Kya Ho Tum
Shayad Mera Khoya Pata Ho Tum
Tumse Mil Ke Laga
Main Khud Se Bhi Hoon Mil Gaya

═❋═❋═

I got a call from Kabir informing me about Viraj's accident, I didn't know how to react I slumped down on the floor still trying to process what has happened with Viraj. I told him to be careful I knew something like this would happen.

Because we are getting close and Chachi Ji cannot bear the fact she is acting out and about which I'm happy but now that Viraj is in an accident I don't know what to do.

I quickly grabbed my dupatta, my keys and left for the hospital I drove as fast as I could. I hope it's not serious I cannot lose him. He is been that support that I never thought I'll have.

I reached the hospital and saw his parents, his Mom was crying, my legs moved towards her I felt the urge to take their pain away because I may not know how it feels for parents to have their kid in this condition but I know the pain, feeling you get, the pain inside in all the parts of your body and somehow you want all of it to end.

The wait is worse than any pain in the world because your mind is constantly jumping to the worst conclusions everything seems messed up and you feel helpless.

"Namaste Uncle" I greet him, with a small smile.

He smiled at me I sat down beside Auntie Ji who was crying with her face in her hands.

Soon the doctor came out of the room I try to read his face "doctor how is my son?" Uncle asks.
"He is out of danger but has many injuries, one on his head is major, we are hoping that he will be conscious in few hours," he says with an affirmative smile and in a polite tone.

I sighed in relief "Kabir?" I look at him with a questioning look on my face.
"Don't worry my team is already on it" he says reading my mind. Viraj and Kabir are two friends I never thought I will have in my life.

I never had many friends in my life, people usually use to ignore me most of my college life I would say, but when Anay and I met I didn't need anyone in my life because he filled me with whatever emptiness I was feeling, and now I have Viraj and Kabir they have been my constant support so thinking losing one of them scares me.

"And Mihika don't worry everything will be fine, Viraj will be fine," Kabir voices out, I just give him a small smile I hope what he said comes true.

We waited for hours, after a while he left because he got a call from his senior, Uncle, and Auntie both were anxiously waiting for Viraj to be out of unconscious state. I was worried too, I cannot help but worried that how many lengths Chachi Ji is going to go to hide her crime, we need one of them to confess everything either Manmohan or those goons.

Kabir says if they have enough proof then we can at least try to show something to the court because they work on facts, not on circumstantial evidence.

Finally, for what felt like four or five hours I don't know a nurse came out and informed Viraj that is conscious now, I waited outside whilst his parents went inside my phone started to ring it was Maa "Mihika where are you, I have been worried sick?" She asks.
"I'm sorry Maa, Viraj was in an accident but now he is doing okay I'll be home soon" I replied, I can hear her letting out a sigh of relief.