N i n e

Rishta Raha Bas Ret Ka
Aye Samandar Main Tumhara
Kinara Raha,
Main Tumhara, Main Tumhara
Tumhara Raha
Tum Na Huye Mere To Kya
═❋═❋═

The way my life has turned around I never even thought that this will happen to me in a dream after all my father always doubted me he thought I didn't have in me to be something. He always used to insult me and being the only child of a family who is rich, reputed well known by everyone in your city it sure comes with its perks though I wouldn't call them perks because for me they were always a pain in the ass.

No matter what I do my parents weren't satisfied some or other way they always found the problem with that, it was like no matter what I would do still I'd be wrong for them which resulted in me turning into an arrogant person and if I tell this to someone they won't believe me that I hate this part of me who constantly feel angry at the world because my parents screwed me up as a kid. The man I am I blame them for it because it was them who made me hate everyone and everything around me just the way they hated me.

I know people consider themselves so blessed if they turn out to be their parents but I find myself lucky because every day I'm trying not to turn out like them. I don't want to hurt anyone because of me intentionally because I know how words cut through like a sword.

I try to outrun that part of me as much as I can but at times people only talk to me so later they can ask for a favor. I never realized what friendship is until Anay he has been my friend for a long time he taught me what friendship is, he taught me what life is about, he taught me everything in my life.

Now that he is gone I can't bring myself to even mourn properly over him, because it hurts so much, he brought me up from my lowest. I feel so lonely without him, it's like everything is crumbling. I want him to come back and pull me out of this, darkness, these ashes, this fire which I feel around me. I haven't cried since his funeral and trust me I tried but not even a single tear has fallen down my cheeks.

I have been drowning myself in work and solving the case of his murder. When I found out that he was murdered I was outraged thinking that someone took him away from me. I promised myself I will hunt that person down then I will be at peace then Anay will be at peace.

When I told his family everyone believed me except Mihika. I swear she was getting on my nerve the way she yelled at me. I was so angry at her but then I realized in the situation she is it is hard to believe anything coming from me also when I told her someone from this family might be involved because Anay before dying told me something big is happening in the company and he might know who is it behind all this but he didn't have any proofs and before he could reveal all of it.

He was killed.

I and Kabir have been working on the case with Mihika. God, she is so naive and innocent for this cruel world sometimes I feel what will happen when all this is solved will she be accepted as a widower because I have seen the way her family looks at her except the Anay's parents. It must be so hard for her yet she doesn't leave even a moment to show she is trying to be strong for Anay, and everybody else in the family. Anay had told me about her and not even once has he said that she is someone who constantly demands stupid things or whatever these days women want in their husbands.

But how would I know I have never been married or even in love, my responsibilities, the person I am doesn't let me because I know whoever I chose to spend my life with it will be hard to get approval from my parents, besides I don't even know how it feels when you are in love what I know from Anay is that no matter how bad things go you will have that person by your side supporting you, helping you get up, trying to make you feel better, a person you can call home is how love feels like.