F i f t e e n

Choti-Choti baatein yunhi aate-jaate
Yaadein sehlaake jaati hai
Raaton ko sirhaane baasi muskaane
Mujhko Sula ke jaati hai
Milna nahin hai mumkin itna bataaun lekin
Hum Phir mile kyun hain
Tujhko bula naa paaun
Tujhko Bhula naa paaun
Yeh silsile kyun hain
Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuch kami hai
Teri aahatein nahi hai
Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuchh kami hai
Teri Aahatein nahi hai. Nahin hai

═❋═❋═

Everyone wishes for love who would bring the best in them and yet fall in love with their worst everyone wishes for love where they can lean on the shoulder and the person would just hold them sitting in silence listening to each other's heartbeats and falling in love all over again.

I know I have always wished for such love and I had that love but now everything is lost. Though I'm learning not to drown in my worries when my fears are wrapping me in them, the burden of my emotions is getting heavier maybe my family is right maybe I should get married again but my heart is not ready to move on.

What if I start to love again and that person is also taken away from me?

Will I be able to forget and move on?

The first time where my mind and heart are agreeing on something.

I pour some more tea into the plastic cup curling myself into a ball as I pulled over Anay's favorite sweater it still smells like him, every part of him lingers in me, and everyone expects that I should leave this behind, and live my life with some other man.

How do you tell your heart that it's time to love someone else because the person you have always been in love with is gone?

I know it will get easier but I'm not so sure about being with someone else will make it easier or maybe it will. I just want...I just want things to be a little bit easier for me, closing my eyes I can feel the cold breeze playing with my hair sitting here looking at the city away from all the cacophony is what I love about this place.

When I'm sitting up here I can hear my thoughts and sometimes everyone wants to be alone with their thoughts "Mihika" a frown plays on my forehead as I heard Maa's voice.

"Maa?" She moves in my direction.

"Anay loved coming up here, he told me once or twice about this place and he also told me about the time he brought you here," she says looking at the surroundings.

I didn't know that anyone knew about this place except me and him but i'm glad someone knows though since Anay is gone I always find myself alone in every corner of this city except up here. This is the safest place and closest one where I feel Anay is with me holding my hand our fingers intertwined, my head resting on his shoulder as I share everything that has happened with me in the whole day, and he shares about his day.

She sat down beside me I took out another plastic cup from my bag and pour some tea for her "I didn't know that anyone else except us knew about this place".
"Mihika I will get straight to the point," Maa says, after silence for a brief moment to which I just hummed in response.

"I know it's not easy for you or anyone else to accept the fact that Anay is gone and Padmini going to jail doesn't dwindle our pain it will be there but each one of us has to learn how to live with that" her voice filled with love and concern for me.

"Your parents, me, and your Papa Ji we cannot let you live your life like this either, you still have so many things to do".

"Mihika jab aap jisse Pyar Karte hai agar vo Chala jaaye iska Matlab yeh nahi Hota ki aapki Zindagi vahi theher gayi hai, mai jaanti hu jo dard tumhe mehsoos ho Raha hai vo itni asani se khatam nahi hoga par beta yeh akele rehne se bhi nahi jaayega" she adds.