S e v e n

Baatein ye Kabhi na, Tu bhoolna

Koi tere khatir, Hai jee Raha
Jaaye tu kahin bhi, Yeh sochna
Koi tere khatir, Hai jee Raha
Tu jahaan jaaye, Mehfooz ho
Dil mera maange
Bas ye dua
═❋═❋═

Two days have passed away, and I have locked myself in the room I'm not able to face anyone right now, Maa has asked hundred times is everything alright I have just told her that everything is fine, but my thoughts are eating me alive.

Taking a long bath I put up my green pastel shade salwar kurta, putting my hair in a braid I went to the kitchen and started making tea for everyone, the function yesterday went perfectly Aaryah seem happy I haven't had a chance to meet her though.

It's Palla Dastoor today Veer's family will be coming here with gifts, clothes, jewelry, sweets, day after tomorrow is wedding day the whole house has lit up with lights and other decorations looking like a new bride.

(Palla Dastoor is a ritual where the groom's family bring gifts, sweets, and other things for the bride)

After that, I went back to my room because Dado told me I'm not needed today for any work good for me all the rituals and everything reminds me more of the absence of Anay, he would be so happy looking at Aaryah getting married.

My phone starts to ring it was Viraj hitting the answering button "Hello Viraj!"
"I've got a lead, it's more like we know who is the person behind the embezzlement" he blurts out I can sense the excitement and happiness, in his voice because this means we are one step close to find is everything connected or not.

"Just like you suggested we spoke to the auditor and I have also spoken to Jai about it he was shocked hearing all this, and he is the one who helped us find the file which was made by Anay," he says, so this means Jai isn't involved in this and we have the file, the auditor.
"Who is it, who did this?" I ask hastily.
"It is Manmohan Yadav, he works for an accounting department more as he handles everything" he replies, I'm sensing the but in that sentence which means he knows more than he is letting on.

"But?" I ask.
"We think it's just an assumption made by Jai, that he might be involved in the murder" Viraj lets out.
"But what would he get out of it?" I question, I feel someone told him to do so maybe someone which means the murderer found out before Anay about this treacherous act and told Manmohan to help with the murder.

They are just theories and obviously, we cannot bring this out or take any action on this without proof.

"Okay, but there is a chance he only helped with it didn't commit the murder" I suggest to which Viraj hums in response.

Then I caught a glimpse of something, more like someone a shadow outside my door, someone is listening to this who could it be "Viraj where is Jai?" I whispered.
"He left for home why?" He replies.
"Nothing I'll call you back bye" and I hung up the call I moved slowly towards the door and as I opened no one was standing there but I'm sure someone was there and listening.

I looked around but there was no one. I went back into the room and bumped into Jai "what happened Jai?" I ask.
"Bhabhi we have to tell everyone about this embezzlement," he says.
"We will once that Manmohan talks" I reply, on what basis we will them.
"We have a file in which Bhai was keeping tracks, of all the transactions that are enough proof, for now, to tell in the front of the family" he suggests giving me the file.
"Okay, did he talk at all did he say anything?" I question.
"No, he is hiding somewhere Kabir and his team is trying to locate, him," Jai says confusion written all over his face.